Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Re: Kitome Harrington MkIII...pg76...pics

Page 107 of 107
baby will not be small in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS. She has chunky thighs so there will be chafing. Got the room have sent another email about early check-in but still have not heard back. I plan on coming down fairly early so even if no early check in, we can do something anyway. DD1 is coming and staying overnight. Not going on skyrail
as have to leave for gym comp, but maybe DH will leave earlier than me as I don't think DS4 will cope with 7hrs of gymnastics. As long as I get to see DS3 do some of his stuff I will be ok. DS1 and DS2 don't start theirs until later. I might be able to still come to Kuranda by car. We will have 2 cars anyway.

Is that enough of an answer to satisfy you Kiwi?????
can we do sky rail monday...take kids outta sch, come see us sunday AFTER gym? we can do the reef sunday cos you werent doing that

stamps feet, I will hardly see you otherwise cos I aint there till 10pm IF the plane is on time sat night and then everyone goes sunday morning..arrghghgh
Did I miss something? Why is it that we aren't going to the gym comp to see our nephews in action?? Even for a little while.. show support and pride and all of that?

Oooh just had a thought! We could wear leotards so we fit in
Ummm...kids have pupil free day on Monday so no school anyways
where is it? in cairns? we should be there.

what NO SCHOOL. so why not pay for a sunday night instead of the saturday and we could do the rail monday

I have cancelled it saturday via email now, so we can do whatever works for you.

we will chat more via pm
Just let me know when everything is sorted-my head is spinning trying to keep up!
Carmel- I think you are really the "funny" Auntie if you think I'm wearing a leotard in public-the poor children do NOT deserve that!

Same here!
RF, I know Im really late but congrats on the birth of your beautiful daughter. She is just gorgeous
Thanks thirsty....I feel very slack that I haven't been over to your thread in a while.
Congratulations......Ive been a bit incongnito...but yours was the first thread I came for your fantastic news....she"s gorgeous....well done to you.....amazingly quick!!!
handmick
Congratulations......Ive been a bit incongnito...but yours was the first thread I came for your fantastic news....she"s gorgeous....well done to you.....amazingly quick!!!

Thanks a bunch H. I too have been a bit incognito with all bar a handful of threads. And quick is good...couldn't do that level of intense pain for too long. Kind of proud of myself too (is that ok to say how proud one is of oneself for her birthing abilities????). Midwives and doc were in a bit of awe...said I was a machine with the whole thing.

You worry me sometimes kiwi
be afraid baby.
2 sleeps......

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h332/Meganzoor/tumblr_lk4qje92vJ1qignq2o1_500.gif
Ok so it has been a while. There have been changes and improvements that need to be updated plus lots of chats that have been happening around the forum. Me thinks that I should start a new thread as the mark of a new year. So off I go.
Ok so here is the link to the new thread RF's Ramblings:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=53303

Dee can you lock this thread for me now? Will add the link to my signature.
Done gorgeous!
Related
You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum