Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Perth NOR OB on 5 Acres - Kitchen and Pool :-)

Page 91 of 91
Great looking pool you have there. Where did they put the pool equipment? I'm trying to get ideas on where to place ours.
MalSannie
What an amazing pool - and I love the wall with the different bricks in it - very clever! Hope you're doing well AKB

Great thanks Mal I hope everything is going well with you
reaver
Great looking pool you have there. Where did they put the pool equipment? I'm trying to get ideas on where to place ours.

We went with a magnesium pool and got our equipment through ABW liners in Neerabup
So what is the latest?
bradster181
So what is the latest?

Hi Bradster181 I hope everything is going well with you.

My son has been doing Motorkana and Autocross for a few years and wants to rally (has just done his first two as a co driver I’m the last couple of months). This has resulted in my backyard sometimes looking like this

We also bought a dual cab and our son turns 17 in a few weeks and we seriously underestimated parking spots needed in our house. Note for new players the Amarok is long and we were very squishy with trying to fit it in the garage especially with the hoist.

So new shed installation was finished last week (we also added a water tank while the guys were doing the earthworks) and hopefully our backyard will stop having such a steptoes and son feel about it.

Wow, great update and everything really looks like it's going well. Love the hoist in the garage makes life much easier when playing with the toys
Place looks great finished AKB and I'm so envious of your pool!!

I'm still a long way off! At least I have a pool (ie dam
) even if I do have to share it with some yabbies.
waxinggibbous
Place looks great finished AKB and I'm so envious of your pool!!

I'm still a long way off! At least I have a pool (ie dam
) even if I do have to share it with some yabbies.

Thanks Waxing - I would love a damn I think fresh Marron are to die for but can’t talk the other half into it yet
Related
5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum