Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Perth NOR OB on 5 Acres - Kitchen and Pool :-)

Page 90 of 91
That’s pretty neat!!!

Xmas is at our place this year so we have been doing a final push to get the renovation part of the build complete so people can sleep over.

A spare bedroom

Another spare bedroom

Study

Sons new bedroom
Spare rooms (tick), I hope you had a lovely Christmas enjoying the fruits of your labour.
Thanks Bradster - we had a lovely Xmas and as the pool wasn’t finished spoilt ourselves with 3 weeks in Italy. Had the concreter in for some footings for my ‘walled’ garden today so back to the grind stone.
Oooh three weeks in italy!!! Super fancy

Its looking great
Thanks Cat it’s cetainly nice to have more than just 2 bedrooms in the house again

Pool Fence almost completed
Oh wow! Whats it made out of? Can you share a photo from another angle please?

It’s a block from Midland Brick (boral) in 3 different colours. It’s laid rough side and then smooth side. I stole the idea from Midland Brick Caversham where they had one on display. (I also managed to find the Brick ie who built the display wall)
Ps not finished yet - should be done by the middle of next week
Super cool! Is it taller than 1.2? it looks like it is.
Yeah it’s closer to 1.9
Finished the study

Finally wrapping up the pool - currently working on the decking as we are aiming for the pool to be up and running for Australia Day

Anyway fingers crossed (the silver covers are for the pool covers for the rectangle part of the pool.

Ps wouldn’t be Christmas if I haven’t taken a photo of the Christmas trees. Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!!
Pool completed

That looks very inviting!!
SileNceR
That looks very inviting!!

Thanks
It’s so beautiful
!!!

What an amazing pool - and I love the wall with the different bricks in it - very clever! Hope you're doing well AKB
Related
5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum