Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Perth NOR OB on 5 Acres - Kitchen and Pool :-)

Page 80 of 91
4 weeks and ceiling is finally finished. DH just completed first coat of paint

Wow what a difference paint makes to the brightness of a room, looks fantastic!
Amazing

Thanks guys I'm very excited
BuildCalgary
We provide custom home building services. We are located in Calgary, know more about at : http://dvchomes.ca/ or give us a call @ 403-369-2103

Thanks Spam
lol don't tease us like that

We were suppose to get the kitchen floors finished before we left for the U.K. For 6 weeks. It didn't happen we've laid all day today and yesterday (we got back Tuesday) so hopefully my kitchen will happen soon
Ohhh so nice and inviting

So close to finishing the floor I can feel it
Looks great, you've done a great job on it

Looks great!
Thanks Guys hopefully will be polished and sealed this week
Sanding has commenced

oh man that's one gorgeous floor. Well done, what an effort and achievement.
It's a start
Hehe yeah I guess I meant laying the floor- but you're right there's a bit more sanding to go
Floor looks superb - mine won't be half that nice!! I'm loving the clean lines and angles you have created with your spaces.Great work.
Thanks WG but I know your's will be fantastic. Regarding the lines it's just trying to work with what we have......luckily at the last minute we had an engineer come out and reengineer the roof to remove the poles and then out roof carpenter tweaked it a little bit more. We are back working with tradies we've worked with before and I'm always eager to take on board and advice
Looks great! Can't wait to see the floor finished

Beautiful flooring!

Related
5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

17/06/2023
Modular above ground pool over Private Sewer line

General Discussion

Hi everyone, Looking for some advise. We are about to build an above ground pool in our backyard. There is a private sewer line running under the pool at 1.6m…

You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum