Join Login
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum

Perth NOR OB on 5 Acres - Kitchen and Pool :-)

Page 76 of 91
Very much improved!!! Well done ?

That bathroom is very 70's. I often wonder if people will view our homes in 40 years time and think "wow, that's so 2010's" ?
HomeAngels
Very much improved!!! Well done ?

That bathroom is very 70's. I often wonder if people will view our homes in 40 years time and think "wow, that's so 2010's" ?

Lol so so true
You have been busy AKB! Great job on your dads spruced up pad and loving your beautiful doors.
Have loved catching up on your place - the shower screens, flooring and bedroom looks amazing.

Great work on your dads place it makes so much difference
Bigblock7
Have loved catching up on your place - the shower screens, flooring and bedroom looks amazing.

Great work on your dads place it makes so much difference

Thanks Bb7 off to check up on any updates on your thread

Front of house finally completed DH and I popped up the wooden slat fence yesterday

Minor bedrooms dressed
Lounge - ignore the cushions they are for the outside lounge

Gosh that makes such a difference! I used to do a fair bit of real estate photography, people like you guys are like dream clients
best of luck with the sale
Looks fantastic! Good luck with the sale.

Exciting times the walls come tumbling down
Looks like a big lack of doors for the one picture I can see ;-p
Massive area AKB!
It is - this is a photo taken the other way

How exciting
We started the Earthworks for the pool yesterday - my boy down one ending the lap part of the pool
Down the other end of the lap part of the pool
Exciting times, do you think you will be swimming by the time the hot weather arrives?
Nope and so I've booked a trip to the Uk for 1/2 summer
Related
5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

11/03/2024
Renovation - swapping kitchen and bathroom and other fix ups

Renovation + Home Improvement

I recently went through a similar renovation and move scenario when updating our family home. We also swapped some rooms around and tackled a major…

13/08/2023
In-ground pool lining

Pools & Spas

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I hope I'm doing this post correctly. Please advise if it's not. I've just bought my place. The inground pool has a marble lining that has…

You are here
Building ForumOwner Builder Forum
Home
Pros
Forum