Join Login
Building ForumHome Theatre & Automation

Clipsal Nero

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Anyone have any experience with Clipsal Nero? Is it easy to use and reliable?

Thanks
BUMP

I would also be interested with the Environexus brand and any experience. Mr_Ed, it seems Clipsal have been the reseller of this product for the last 2 years, and an alternative to more expensive cbus. I think its basically z-wave technology that can be retrofit or put into new build.

Anyone have any experience?
I'd like to know as well. We are on the planning stage of building again and things I regret from our first build is inclusion of home automation. After visiting a display house, Clipsal products look very sleek to me.
Clipsal Nero great product, I just install it in my house voice controlled with amazon Alexa.
Easy to install, could be retrofit after build. I am electrician by trade and have experience installing Cbus and Nero.
It is easy to use to.
satko
Clipsal Nero great product, I just install it in my house voice controlled with amazon Alexa.
Easy to install, could be retrofit after build. I am electrician by trade and have experience installing Cbus and Nero.
It is easy to use to.

Ok great to know that it could be retrofit after build. I don't want to be overspending too much on the initial build coz I am sure builder would put margins on the original price of Clipsal products I would request as well.
Related
You are here
Building ForumHome Theatre & Automation
Home
Pros
Forum