Join Login
Building ForumHome Theatre & Automation

Help. Who could do this for me ?

Page 1 of 1
Hi all

Could someone advice who would be able to do something like in the attached photo for my theatre family and living room.

Haha I'm looking to have the same thing done!!

Polytec do a range of feature panels- I've asked my cabinet maker whether it's possible to do using that product and for a quote.

Otherwise I was going to get a chippie to knock it up. The feature timber panelling that is

MrsJM
Haha I'm looking to have the same thing done!!

Polytec do a range of feature panels- I've asked my cabinet maker whether it's possible to do using that product and for a quote.

Otherwise I was going to get a chippie to knock it up. The feature timber panelling that is

Thank you!!!! So that’s what it’s called “ Feature timber paneling “ Now I can google
. Thanks a ton

Related
20/09/2023
Does this concrete perimeter raise any concern? Help please!

Paving & Concreting

i had the my concreters concrete right up to the fence. I have pits all along my path, so the water tends to drain away from the house and into the pits. There's only one…

8/07/2023
Need help with flooring options

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi there, I'm a conplete newbie to this, but I'm looking to put a floor down in my 6x9m shed. It's currently sitting on a 100mm thick concrete perimeter (dirt floor…

25/04/2024
Owner Builder : Need some help

Owner Builder Forum

Hi VK, Think it's worth investing time in an Owner Builder course to equip you with basic knowledge on Australian Building Industry and its regulations. Also, I suggest…

You are here
Building ForumHome Theatre & Automation
Home
Pros
Forum