Join Login
Building ForumHome Theatre & Automation

Installers in Sydney

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I am in Sydney's south, near Hurstville. Anyone can recommend any installers?

I will have the conduits etc ready, all I need is to install a fixed frame screen (110") and mount the projector on the ceiling. I have the bull nose plate on the ceiling and power ready to go.

So I need the installer to feed the HDMI from screen area to the bull nose plate in the ceiling. Draw string is there so can feed easily. And align the image on the screen etc.

How much am I looking for in terms of costs? Assuming I have supplied HDMI cable, Projector, projector ceiling mount and screen.

I have not assembled the screen, so it needs assembling.

Room size is 4.05m X 3.4m
Screen will be on the 3.4m wall.
I think throw range will be 3.5m.

Thanks,
K.
Anyone?

I'm using lifestyle in north parramatta.

I just moved in last week, so getting them to install Epsom projector with nose surround sound. Can't wait

Paul
paulm29
I'm using lifestyle in north parramatta.

I just moved in last week, so getting them to install Epsom projector with nose surround sound. Can't wait

Paul

Hi Paul,

How much does it cost to install projector to ceiling and also screen?

Cheers,
K.

Related
28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

8/06/2023
Small builders in Western Sydney (NSW)

Building A New House

Hi all, We are looking to build a new two storey house in western Sydney. Can anyone recommend a smallish builder to go with? We are trying to stay away from the big…

18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

You are here
Building ForumHome Theatre & Automation
Home
Pros
Forum