Join Login
Building ForumHome Theatre & Automation

Occupancy motion sensors and fan run on controllers

Page 1 of 1
I'm looking into some occupancy sensors for my house in a couple areas, just wondering if anyone has some ideas on some. I have led downlights

I looked at a place tonight they had microwave motion sensors (atom at008s) but had to be ordered in and couldn't really tell me much about them. However they basically looked like a controller but they didn't mount in the ceiling or wall visibly they just sat in the wall cavity or roof cavity. So I don't understand if it would work as anticipated? Anyone have any feedback or a similar item.

Or there's the older style that look like a led light just with a motion sensor dome in it but it can be seen.

And then I'm looking for a run on timer for an exhaust fan when it gets switched off it continues to run for a approx amount of time before shutting down. I've found one that seems ok just seeing if there's any others out there.

Related
20/03/2024
Motion sensor for stair wall lighting

Lighting + Lighting Design

I'm curious, did they provide any reason why they did not like the idea?

20/11/2023
Brick Elevator truck hit and run

General Discussion

you did, but you didnt identify the smear/logo

23/03/2024
Fridge Freezer not working after trying to run on Generator

Kitchen Appliances

I had a similar issue with my fridge not too long ago. It wasn't the same model, but the symptoms were pretty much the same: the compressor would start and then stop…

You are here
Building ForumHome Theatre & Automation
Home
Pros
Forum