Join Login
Building ForumHome Theatre & Automation

Home Theatre Suggestion!!!!! Help!

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone, I am new to here.

Basically my home theatre size is 3.86m by 5.165m, and after hanging around my preference is listed below. However I am not sure if this home theatre system is perfectly matched, so could anyone give me some suggestion? Thank you.

Projector: Epson EH-TW 6000D
Screen: Redleaf Fix 110'
Receiver: Denon AVR2312
Speaker: Klipsch Synergy F-30 Pack

Appreciate if any one could give me some ideas or suggestion. Thank you.
Looks good...

You have the screen, speakers and amp. Perfect!
My only advise would be to listen to the Amp and speakers together as the amp can change the sound of the speaker quite dramatically. I have an Onkyo with my Klipsch.

On another note, if you like the Klipsch sound try to get somewhere where you can hear the reference range
Yeah, i too agree. There are better value for money products in the market than Klipch. Btw how much is your budget for the speakers ?
airwolf
Yeah, i too agree. There are better value for money products in the market than Klipch. Btw how much is your budget for the speakers ?

Hi airwolf, my budget is about $2,000 for the speakers. Do you have any recommendations? Thank you.
Hi hillboy168,

Yeah. I suggest that you go for Paradigm CT-110 system ( 5.1 system with the paradigm cinema subwoofer) . It's a great value for money and very good performer in Music + Movies. The latest model is CT-100 but it will cost you more. Eastwood hifi must have few units of this model. Check with them by calling. I too reserved one in last november and is still in the dealer's store in melbourne (unopened box till I get it in next August when I move to my new home. ).

if you would like I can offer you a price for my unit too ( 5 years minus 4 months warranty. I reserved it for 1300 AUD from a year end deal/ retail was 1699 AUD) since now I have an interest in another paradigm package which is bit expensive that this. pm me if you are interested.

by the way I ordered this model after a long listening test and it sure a big bang for your buck given it's price range. And it will shine with the AV reciever you are planning to have since it has a very good sensitivity rating (90db).

Other than that there's another sub/sat model called Paradigm Millenia 5.0 but this will cost you around 2500 AUD with a proper subwoofer. again it's a great value for your money.
airwolf
Other than that there's another sub/sat model called Paradigm Millenia 5.0 but this will cost you around 2500 AUD with a proper subwoofer. again it's a great value for your money.

Steve had a good deal on the Millenia package not that long ago, with the matching sub, and also with the Yamaha Aventage RX2000 amp, for $3600.

Managed to lock that deal in for my build.
I want to buy a Klipsch Synergy series sub woofer but can not find any retaliers in australia
namely in perth. or buy online
I dont know How you can compare the synergy F30 vs cinema 100CT , as the paradigm speakers are too small
No love out there for the Krix subwoofers??

Free shipping Aus wide

Related
29/09/2023
What did this fireplace look like and restoration suggestion

General Discussion

No the fireplace doesn’t work. It’s been enclosed. I’m not sure what was removed, as it was done quite some time ago - well before what I can see with photos online…

15/01/2024
Hall Way Lighting Suggestion

Lighting + Lighting Design

I have a really long hallway which is 1100mm W x 11500mm L I would appreciate if anyone can give suggestions to light it up with Linear LED lights that goes from wall to…

13/03/2024
Suggestion for my living room interior

General Discussion

Thank for yes basically what to remove and what to add, where to place them

You are here
Building ForumHome Theatre & Automation
Home
Pros
Forum