Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Stay away from Omni built homes, Brisbane

Page 1 of 1
Hi mates, I thought to share my experience here and it would be bit helpful if you are looking for a builder. My realestate agent recommended this Omni built homes based in Tingalpa , Qld and they were really nice during our first meeting.
I have been dealing with one of their consultants and he offered a good deal and he was very nice until I paid the initial deposit of $2500. Soon after that they changed their words on site cost added 10k straight away and they have given a FINAL building design which has no door for a closed bathroom, Seriously!!! Building price skyrocketed which ended up nearly $1500 per m2. They offered at first it would be around $1150 to $1250. When I asked the consultant he replied that it’s because of wet rooms and kitchen, I never knew that they quoted for a Shed at first or they might be living at a home without kitchen or bathrooms. Please keep away from Omni built homes, these people are not genuine and unprofessional. Never recommend Omni built homes to anyone. Don’t trust their reviews, they just keep positive reviews only. Thanks
Qldr
Hi mates, I thought to share my experience here and it would be bit helpful if you are looking for a builder. My realestate agent recommended this Omni built homes based in Tingalpa , Qld and they were really nice during our first meeting.
I have been dealing with one of their consultants and he offered a good deal and he was very nice until I paid the initial deposit of $2500. Soon after that they changed their words on site cost added 10k straight away and they have given a FINAL building design which has no door for a closed bathroom, Seriously!!! Building price skyrocketed which ended up nearly $1500 per m2. They offered at first it would be around $1150 to $1250. When I asked the consultant he replied that it’s because of wet rooms and kitchen, I never knew that they quoted for a Shed at first or they might be living at a home without kitchen or bathrooms. Please keep away from Omni built homes, these people are not genuine and unprofessional. Never recommend Omni built homes to anyone. Don’t trust their reviews, they just keep positive reviews only. Thanks
Hi mate, during 2019 same thing happened to me as well, at least they drawn something for you for your deposit. They didn’t even drawn a single line for my deposit ($2500). I didn’t go ahead with the land purchase due to it being over priced.
Related
7/06/2024
Omni built homes brisbane - builders feedback

General Discussion

Thanks , we decided to go with them now in the process of designing, yes I agree they are super flexible with design and super flexibility with our needs , anyway one…

11/11/2023
Slab fall away

Landscape & Garden Design

I've got a challenge here. Background is the builder has cut too deep for the slab and the slab is now below the very substantial retaining wall. It's failed occupancy…

23/04/2024
Tiling a Balcony with Fall Away from House

General Discussion

AS4654.2-2012 External Membranes it is "Informative" but if you get water ingress your insurance assessor will go to this straight away and if not achieved, they will deny…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum