Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Has anyone built with local builders direct - formerly brigh

Page 1 of 1
I am currently in the process of designing a home and have fallen in love with one of theirs. However recently found out local builders direct changed their name from bright homes construction. I can barely find anything on LBD, it's as if they havnt constructed a house! Im also devastated at the reviews i have come across on BHC. I am very aware most people have issues with any building company so I'm after some opinions!
Hi I’m looking for some reviews about local builders direct, hope you go ok with them any thing that you can share about your experience with them? Thank you in advance

AshleighPaige
I am currently in the process of designing a home and have fallen in love with one of theirs. However recently found out local builders direct changed their name from bright homes construction. I can barely find anything on LBD, it's as if they havnt constructed a house! Im also devastated at the reviews i have come across on BHC. I am very aware most people have issues with any building company so I'm after some opinions!
we have built lots of homes and are happy to discuss our process where customer service is what we do call me 0400935792
Local why did you change your business name recently from Bright Homes Construction to Local Builders Direct?
Local builder direct is our main marketing and sales compony which runs and manages all display Himes and upfront process
we build over 150 homes per year and receive over 70% referral
local which business name/s is on the building contracts of these 150 homes that you build? Is this Bright Homes or Local or other names?
Local Builders Is Not Part of bright homes we are our own building group and can built homes in less then 5 months with great pricing call 0400935792. All over Victoria
Related
21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

18/08/2023
Engineered Timber Installation - Floating vs Direct stick

General Discussion

Thanks Simon, I guess I'm no concerned with the volume of the noise rather that dead and hollow sound and feel that is associated with floating floors. But I'm not sure…

15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum