Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone built with Profine Recently - SouthEast VIC

Page 1 of 1
Anyone here build with Profine Construction recently and could care to share your building experience. Any plus and minus points that need to look out for

Thank you
Hi mate ,

Has your build completed . How was your experience . I am asking this because I am in the verge of building with them in Melbourne Clyde North .

Regards
Gov.
Hi Gov,

I did contract them on several times earlier this year, but have yet to come with anything due to many changes to the original plan. As I am now outside Australia and unable to be back. I do hope when Vic opens I can be back to to re-nego the changes that I need or even look at other new designs that they might have. Now it does seems to be a long wait before I can return.

How did your plans work out ?
Were you on standard built or did made custom changes to suite your needs?
Did you get a fixed site cost ?

Thanks
TsaJ
Hi Tsaj ,

I have already signed the build contract with them . It was a smooth sail so far . My land is due to get settled on Feb . That being said , yes i got the fixed site costs . I am dealing with Natalie , who has been very good so far . And yes , i made a lot of changes in the floor plan which ryte now is in s custom build state . Lets see how it goes .

Regards
Gov.
Good Day Gov,

Wow you really pushed it into the custom build, glad it dd work out well for you. Really, what I like with them is the floor plan can be reasonable customize as what i would like, some builders refuse to do any changes.
My land is titled in Aug, now I have to wait for VIC to be fully open before I can return. But anyway enjoy to your build and keep posting your experience

Regards
TsaJ
Yeah mate . I am ryte now just waiting for the Westpac to come back to me with the unconditional approval . They seems to be working at snail speed . That being said , it seems that is pretty much with most of the banks with the Clients going whole hog to get the 35K building grant . Unfortunately i am not eligible for it , however got caught up in the cross winds Fingers crossed .
TsaJ
Good Day Gov,

Wow you really pushed it into the custom build, glad it dd work out well for you. Really, what I like with them is the floor plan can be reasonable customize as what i would like, some builders refuse to do any changes.
My land is titled in Aug, now I have to wait for VIC to be fully open before I can return. But anyway enjoy to your build and keep posting your experience

Regards
TsaJ

Good DayGov,

Been a while, just checking on you build. Have it got started ? Please share your experiences.
Me still stuck and unable to return.. sigh.. probably next year
thats what I am hearing

Regards
TsaJ
Hey Guys,

I have signed the contract with Profine to build a house in Clyde North, VIC. So far finished with color selection, obtained building permit but the construction hasn't started. I signed the contract in April 2021 and I only obtained the permit in Aug 2021. Is this timeline normal or are they being too slow.

Anyone already started their build, do you have any suggestions for me? How is build quality and pace of the construction?

Thanks,
Mox27
Related
8/02/2024
Survey for those who built recently, building now or soon

Building A New House

https://form.jotform.com/240284569218058 Please spare a moment to fill out this survey form for a project. You stand a chance to win a digital gift voucher. Legitimate…

14/04/2024
Anyone recently put in a new shower with bench seat?

Bathrooms and Laundry

I’m loving the potential versatility and practicality of a bench seat in a shower. Anyone had one of these done recently? Not sure if they are straight forward and easy…

21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum