Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building With Henley-Monaco 28 (Color Selection)

Page 1 of 1
Hi Members,

I am building my first home with Henley. Design which i chosen is Monaco 28 with Rear Master Bedroom. I have done the color selection last week

Below is the colors i have chosen and i have attached the photos. Need advise on how my selection looks and do i required to change any thing. And also provide feedback on Henley if you have constructed with them

Selections I made:
Roof- Ironstone (Colorbond)
Bricks-Chestnut (Austral)
Render-Pebble Bay Half
Gutter, Fascia, DownPipes-Sunmist
Garage Door-Caoba (Flatline)
Aluminum Windows-Monument

Kitchen Benchtop-Ceaserstone Cosmopoliton White
Kitchen Glass Splashback-Black Metallic
Kitchen Cabinets-Laminex Ghostgum (Silk Finish)
Nikpol stand on Kitchen benchtop-Dark Brown CAPE ELM
Living Flooring-Laminate (Brooklyn Newtown)
Bed Room Flooring-Carpet (THAT BLISS SNOOZE)

Ensuite/Bathroom Benchtop-Ceaserstone Raven
Ensuite/Bathroom Cabinets-Laminex Ghostgum (Silk Finish)
Powder Room Sink Base-Laminex Burnished Wood Natural Finish
Ensuite/Bath Room Floor Tiles-STORM TAUPE (MOCHA) MATT
Ensuite/Bathroom Wall Tiles-STORM BEIZE GLOSS

Laundry Benchtop-Laminex White Textile Natural Finish (Laminate)
Laundry Cabinets-Laminex White Washed OAK Natural Finish
Laundry Floor/Wall Tiles-STORM BEIZE MATT

Paint-Antique White U.S.A

My main doubt is with paint Antique white U.S.A which i selected. It looks yellowish when i saw some images. Please suggest any better Dulux paint color which suits my selection

Thanks
im also thinking of building with henley,
i didnt know theres an option for monaco to have masters at rear. do you mind sharing the floor plan?
chappie
im also thinking of building with henley,
i didnt know theres an option for monaco to have masters at rear. do you mind sharing the floor plan?

Yes, they have option

Please see the attached plan of mine.
Hi nayammd, where are you building in Melbourne? What soil classification came, and how much footing and site costs were you charged?
I’m currently building my double storey house with A1a homes www.a1ahomes.com.au and they included the site costs and footings inclusive in the package. We also created the floor plans from scratch as we like it
Whisper white is more neutral to cool or Natural white is also neutral - Antique USA can look very creamy yellow or even pinkish.
You can look up the dulux atlas online and it gives you the RGB of colours - ie the red green blue balance - if you want to stay neutral the three should balance - more red will be more warm more green more beigy and more blue more grey - that is a very broad description of it.
Luckily the most popular dulux whites come in small ready mixed containers and you could paint up some A3 cardboard (do two or three coats) so you can compare - its very hard on tiny chips.
Related
4/10/2023
Roof and Garage color

Building A New House

I would probably definitely consider contrasting out garage door (e.g. light ash would look great) and make downpipes and fascia same colour as your walls, not as your…

12/11/2023
Suggestions for acrylic render Color

General Discussion

Suggestions please for acrylic rendering Color to match austral brick urban one pepper. Pic for reference. Thanks

3/02/2024
Color Thoughts | Renovators Delight

Finishing Touch

Were struck with: Colorbond Ironstone Grey roof and cream windows. What color should we render and paint the garage door to tone down the cream windows? Farm House, will…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum