Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with FOWLER HOMES in Sydney/ NSW!!!

Page 1 of 3
Hi we just received our tender from Fowler homes and very excited!

I cant find any thread with current/ old/ future FOWLER HOMES clients here. Please anyone currently building with Fowler homes if there is a thread, please tag me!! This is our floorplan so far!! No idea what to ask, what yo expect from here!!

Again calling out to anyone who’s currently building/ getting tender from Fowler Homes on Sydney!!! There must be someone who’s currently building with them!!
Hey. We have just finished the tender process for the Haven 30. In Sydney
Fore20
Hey. We have just finished the tender process for the Haven 30. In Sydney

Hi Fore20, congratulations on finishing your tender process. How was the whole experience? Did it take a long time to get to the tender signing stage? Did you get color appointment dates yet?
Please share your experience here if you dont mind. Best of luck with everything.

We’re waiting for our final tender estimate.
I built with Fowler 😁
BL35ED
I built with Fowler 😁

Hi Blessed, thank you for replying. I remember seeing all your posts about your build. As far as I remember your building / planning stage did take a long time but you have a very beautiful house, the best looking facade and an awesome backyard as well as interior!!

If you were to build again, would you go with Fowler again? They keep mentioning that their style and management have changed and they handed over approx 70 house just before Xmas 2019. I hope its true. I love their floorplan but very hesitant given they have a history of dragging the whole process over 2-3 years!!
Definitely!!! Solid build.... No complaints. When I do complain for whatever reason big or small I message maintenance under warranty. Issue is resolved ASAP.
Yeah I would buy with Fowler again no problem. I love my home very solid and agree with BL35ED they fix any problem that comes up.
And totally agree that BL35ED is got an amazing facade - Hope your well buddy
Me and BL35ED are friends as we built together

Thanks that’s really good to k ow!!

BL35ED
Definitely!!! Solid build.... No complaints. When I do complain for whatever reason big or small I message maintenance under warranty. Issue is resolved ASAP.
We finally signed tender with Fowler yesterday!!!!
Hi anyone knows what bricks are included in the highest selection package in builders range for fowler?

we built with fowler....
highly recommend !!
Wow what a Beautiful house!! Do you have any instagram blog or something similar where we can follow your build story?

kira

we built with fowler....highly recommend !!

unfortunately we didn't do any blog...if you want to ask any questions more than happy to answer...here are a few more photos i have already put up on this forum...
We had originally decided to do the Azul bricks with a dark grey oxide mortar however we were told they werent able to match the batch of mortar so we had to change the bricks...luckily we saw these ones (they were a new italian brick) called cloudy silver san selmo....the number of people who have commented on the bricks are huge....
kira

unfortunately we didn't do any blog...if you want to ask any questions more than happy to answer...here are a few more photos i have already put up on this forum...
We had originally decided to do the Azul bricks with a dark grey oxide mortar however we were told they werent able to match the batch of mortar so we had to change the bricks...luckily we saw these ones (they were a new italian brick) called cloudy silver san selmo....the number of people who have commented on the bricks are huge....

Nice very nice,Who did the pool and what size and rough amount as we ar looking to do that after buildalso.

Love the Pendent lights and the fireplace.

Very nice house
Wow wow your house looks even better than any display homes!! We are getting a pool too, Fowler is now getting pools done via Jade pools in Sydney and their pool quote came similar to quotes i got from outside!!

I’d love to know the dimensions model and cost of the fireplace and the feature wall!!

Also love your flooring and bathroom vanity! Live everything about your house tbh!!!

kira

Please share the details of your flooring. Did you get it done by Fowler or after handover? Did you need to have scotia in kitchen and around island benchtop?

kira

LoveHouse
Please share the details of your flooring. Did you get it done by Fowler or after handover? Did you need to have scotia in kitchen and around island benchtop?

kira

We did the tiles (main flooring downstairs) through fowler...we used abruzzo tiles and chose the timber tiles (they have the same feel as timber flooring but are tiles,) as we have kids we wanted to make sure it was going to be durable and they are....around the island benchtop there is no skirting but yes around the rest of the kitchen....
We did the pool through a company called "award pools" and i would absolutely use them again A+...Just the pool (excluding fencing and tiles) was 67k. We then did a lovely tile around the pool area, we increased the pool boundary fence (as we needed to make sure we were compliant), installed glass pool fencing which was another 20k, so all in all it would be close to 90k.

We were recommended to go to a company called home fires the fan man and i was going to go with the rennai gas heater but after seeing all of their products we changed it too the Lopi 6015 HO (i think), but we had to get the heater installed, from memory the heater was 8-10k.

With all exposing light switches i really liked the clipsal radio button (when pressed has a blue background) but i can say we have had a lot of issues with them, i think they look really cool but are very flimsy
hi congrats ! we are wanting to build with fowler, but right now having trouble finding a layout that we really like..

lovehouse how has the process been so far?
p.s lovehouse what layout did you decide on ?
Related
14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

15/09/2023
Fowler Homes - disappointment?

Building A New House

Anyone built with Fowler Homes? Feedback? Especially any things concerning or negatives? Have heard some horror…

8/06/2023
Small builders in Western Sydney (NSW)

Building A New House

Hi all, We are looking to build a new two storey house in western Sydney. Can anyone recommend a smallish builder to go with? We are trying to stay away from the big…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum