Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Silver Birch Austral Bricks

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has built with Silver Birch or Grey Gum Austral Bricks? We are having a hard time deciding between the two and I would love to see any photos.

Thanks!
I believe there is a display home in Mango Hill, QLD that is built in Silver Birch if that helps?
Ordanik
I believe there is a display home in Mango Hill, QLD that is built in Silver Birch if that helps?

Hi, do you know which display home in Mango Hill has the Silver Birch? Would love to have a look as I'm having dilemmas about my bricks selection.
I went back today and couldn't find it. Devastated as I really need to see it again myself. The only houses I didn't get to check were the Clarendon ones but they look rendered at the front. From memory I saw the bricks at the back of the houses and had a label that said silverbirch. I searched North Harbour today as well and couldn't see it. Failing that I'm calling Austral tmw to ask for an address to check.

Check out hamptonsdreamhome on Instagram as they have some good photos to see of it.
Ordanik
I went back today and couldn't find it. Devastated as I really need to see it again myself. The only houses I didn't get to check were the Clarendon ones but they look rendered at the front. From memory I saw the bricks at the back of the houses and had a label that said silverbirch. I searched North Harbour today as well and couldn't see it. Failing that I'm calling Austral tmw to ask for an address to check.

Check out hamptonsdreamhome on Instagram as they have some good photos to see of it.

Oh noooo.. I really want to see it. Let me know if you got an address from Austral. These bricks just looks different in photos and real life usually that's why.

Thanks heaps!
Related
27/12/2023
‘Basement’ waterproofing bare bricks

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

to do it properly you need to dig out the garden and waterproof the outside of the wall. There are some products you can put on the face of the bricks but the water is…

22/01/2024
Regarding Burbank Bricks

General Discussion

Hi All, Recently we have signed a contract with Burbank and we are not aware that they have just DORSET, SURREY, HAMPSHIRE, KENT, PILBARA and REDGUM bricks from PGH are…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum