Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Internal Walls - Help please Surfmist Vs Winter Ice

Page 1 of 1
Hello all ,

Just wondered if anyone has any recent experience with Surfmist with their internal wall colour. I found an old post but can't see any recent experiences. I had initially decided on Taubman's winter ice but love the thought of surfmist as well. Ideally, I am looking for a light greige - something that is warm and cosy (but not too yellow) and doesn't throw off blue or give a clinical feel. Pictures and trim suggestions with both shades welcome!

Thank you in advance
We are in the final couple of weeks building, and have selected Winter Ice for our internal walls and woodwork. The painter is currently on the second coat and while I am at the house tomorrow i will take a couple of photos for you.
There is a definite distinction between the white ceiling and the Winter Ice walls which I would describe as a light greige tone. Definitely does not throw to blue.
Bebbsy
We are in the final couple of weeks building, and have selected Winter Ice for our internal walls and woodwork. The painter is currently on the second coat and while I am at the house tomorrow i will take a couple of photos for you.
There is a definite distinction between the white ceiling and the Winter Ice walls which I would describe as a light greige tone. Definitely does not throw to blue.

Hi Bebbsby,

Congrats on your home! Oh sounds fantastic , I would love to have a look whenever you have a minute. Winter Ice is a beautiful colour
Good to know it doesn't throw to blue.
The photos are a good indication, although the wall colour does look darker than it actually is. You can see the tone is more of a greige than a blue.

[img:22m4dk9k]https://forum.homeone.com.au/u/86033_1579668880.jpeg[/img:22m4dk9k]
[img:2c8qw5ie]https://forum.homeone.com.au/u/86033_1579668964.jpeg[/img:2c8qw5ie]
Looks fantastic. Thanks heaps for the pic. I'm staying with Winter Ice ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™
Weโ€™re certainly happy with it. Good luck with your build. ๐Ÿ˜œ
Thank you! and apolgies for the super late response
Related
27/05/2024
Help! Getting my garden and home ready for winter

Interior Decorating Lounge

Hey everyone, With winter just around the corner, I'm starting to think about how to prepare my home and garden for the cooler weather. Winters can be a bit surprising,…

26/08/2023
Dover white or surfmist garage door

General Discussion

Dover white or surfmist garage door. I am having trouble choosing a garage door. The outside of house will be tranquel retreat. I want it to all blend nicely however I…

24/02/2024
Surfmist tiled roof - unsure about gutter colour

General Discussion

Thank you so much. We ended going with the terrain thatโ€™s part of our brick.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum