Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who else is building Thorndon Facade with EdenBrae (Forsyth)

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

We are building Thorndon Facade with EdenBrae (Forsyth 30) in Sydney, and would like to see some samples for external colour combinations before our appointment.

Appreciate if you can share any pics or street address, so we can have a look.

I am unable to find an easy to use visualisation tool online to change colours for facade.

Cheers,
GK.

Have you asked Eden brae to share you addresses of homes with the facade. They did for us.

I haven’t asked, will try that, Thank you for the advise.
Where are you building in Sydney?

We’re building the Forsyth, Ludstone Facade. If you have a look at Marsden Park home world, I think the Bristol has your facade on display.

What stage are you up to?
wymertee

We’re building the Forsyth, Ludstone Facade. If you have a look at Marsden Park home world, I think the Bristol has your facade on display.

Hello, I was also interested in the Ludstone Facade. With the amount of glass on the first floor, do you see any concerns for leakages or insulation issues in the long term?
wymertee

We are building in Box Hill. Yes, I saw facade on display, wanted to see if there is anything normal as displays are all flashy.

EdenBrae is too slow, still in admin stage.
Hi All,

Sorry to dig up an old thread but I'm looking for any information I can get on the Forsyth.

I've just signed up to build with Eden Brae with a turn key package and I know what inclusions are in the package but it's very hard to get information on what's generally a standard build vs an upgrade.

I've so far been to 2 display homes with the Forsyth design but have found the level of customisation almost hides the base product.

Specifically what I was hoping to find was pictures of the kitchen and the more standard setup of the walk in pantry and standard setup of the walk in wardrobe than what the display homes have. I'd also like to understand if the windows in the houses are standard sizes or are they upgraded too.

I did get the upgrades list for the house but it was clear that this wasn't complete as things such as laminate flooring, bigger format tiles and electricals which were clearly upgrades were not noted at all.

I appreciate any information/photos you could share.
Related
24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

5/07/2023
Facade Parapet Moulding

Building A New House

Agree, Riviera from Clarendon looks beautiful. I've seen one with a light-colored bricks and just a bit of molding (in my neighborhood). It's definitely overpriced. I'm…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum