Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metricon new build

Page 1 of 1
Hi all! I have been following all your threads closely for the past few months as we come to build our own new home. We are building in NSW on a block with 22m width and 42m depth. So far we are deciding between the Grandview 33, Qualia 34 and Trentham 30. Has anyone built these and have information on the costing you ended up with, what upgrades you may have had etc? Any helpful info really! Also anyone really that has built with Metricon that can give information on pricing for upgrades for things such as shaker style cabinets in the kitchen, upgrade to timber look tiles, gas fireplace, grand outdoor room and basically anything that finishes a hamptons look. I know it’s very vague just trying to go in as prepared as possible!
Thanks
Metricon is project builder but not cheap at all !!!
I was first with them but then pull
out and currently build with custom builder and the price and process and quality is much better !!!
My house start in August and be finished in early March with all done landscaping driveway fencing, every thing, builder line up trademen and they work constantly 5 days a week.

DM me if you need for infor !!
Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum