Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Gj gardener Brisbane north

Page 1 of 1
G'day, I've got family that are looking to build with Gj gardener Brisbane north on their hobby farm in the Caboolture area in the next little while. Their heart is set on one of gjs designs which is very unique (it looks bloody awesome actually) and nobody else offers anything close in acreage style home.(now the bad part) The franchise reviews are about as bad as we've seen of any builder (I mean proper bad) has anyone had experience with this builder!
RKDALD
G'day, I've got family that are looking to build with Gj gardener Brisbane north on their hobby farm in the Caboolture area in the next little while. Their heart is set on one of gjs designs which is very unique (it looks bloody awesome actually) and nobody else offers anything close in acreage style home.(now the bad part) The franchise reviews are about as bad as we've seen of any builder (I mean proper bad) has anyone had experience with this builder!

I (unfortunately) have experience with them. I won't go into details, but suffice to say I walked away from them after paying the initial $1.5k deposit... make of that what you will.
Be very careful with it.... i think it was the Logan and Ipswich franchises that went under very recently. Those who were building with them were left in the lurch. So while they're a big company, the franchises seem independent and the parent company treats them as such. Your relatives will have to decide if they want to bear that level of risk.
KingTaco
Be very careful with it.... i think it was the Logan and Ipswich franchises that went under very recently. Those who were building with them were left in the lurch. So while they're a big company, the franchises seem independent and the parent company treats them as such. Your relatives will have to decide if they want to bear that level of risk.

Ipswich did
Just do a custom design with another builder
I know of 2 people in last 9 months who built with GJ Gardner (one at Narangba and one at Newport) and both unhappy. Not sure which franchise though.
If you take any ideas of designs you like to a custom builder they should be able to price it up for you. My friend works here and I have heard great things about them: https://panthahomes.com.au/
Related
7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum