Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

How is the Experiences with Kaplan homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi All ,
I would like to hear from you about your experiences with Kaplan homes. Are you happy with build and quality?
Hi Nachi,
I'm about to start my build with Kaplan Homes in the next month. So far, through the tender and planning stages they've been fantastic to deal with.
I can't speak for the quality of the build as hasn't been started yet, but I'd say that the quality of the finishes that are included and the extensive variations that I've included are significantly superior to most of the other project home builders around.
If the home ends up being built to this quality, I'm going to end up with essentially a custom home for a price not so much more than that of a standard home built by the mainstream builders.
Thanks Mira for ur feedback . I have just signed up with them and still awaiting for the next steps
Hi guys,

How was your experience with Kaplan homes? I'm considering building my first home with them.
ks155
Hi guys,

How was your experience with Kaplan homes? I'm considering building my first home with them.

Even I am considering Kaplan homes. Please share your thoughts.
Hi All,

I am currently building with Kaplan,please direct message me if you would consider them, i can provide some feedback.
mira829
Hi Nachi,
I'm about to start my build with Kaplan Homes in the next month. So far, through the tender and planning stages they've been fantastic to deal with.
I can't speak for the quality of the build as hasn't been started yet, but I'd say that the quality of the finishes that are included and the extensive variations that I've included are significantly superior to most of the other project home builders around.
If the home ends up being built to this quality, I'm going to end up with essentially a custom home for a price not so much more than that of a standard home built by the mainstream builders.

Hi, are you able to let me know how You thought Kaplan went with your house and the quality of the building so far?
Johnny Bravo
mira829
Hi Nachi,

Hi, are you able to let me know how You thought Kaplan went with your house and the quality of the building so far?

Hi Johnny,

My build finished beginning of March and we moved in about 3 weeks ago (was waiting on my flooring to be done post-handover). So far, it's been pretty good, with only a few issues that have come up post-handover, but overall, things have been done to a standard that I would expect. When I compare the quality of the build to the quality of many project homes of people that I know, I'd say for the most part, what I've ended up with is of a higher standard, but I've also customised a lot of things too, so that also comes into play.

As with every builder, staying on top of everything is key to being happy with the final product.

Best of luck!
Related
23/04/2024
Kaplan Homes Non Compliant & Substandard Workmanship

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

Hi, yes, we have the report. The builder has rectified the items on the report and we’re moving forward with the build. Thanks for reaching out

7/01/2024
What have been your experiences with building inspections?

Building A New House

You have mandatory building inspections and privately engaged building inspections. The difference between the two comes down to inspecting the building so it's safe and…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum