Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Rawson Homes in Bardia,Edmondson Park

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Who is building with Rawson home in bardia ,Edmondson park and what stage they are in ? Who is your site supervisor?

1)Building in Bardia -Brick roof,solar Penal done, Nathan is site supervisor
I am building with Rawson mate. How is your experience with Nathan and overall build. Lets connect
Hello, we're also building with Rawson homes in Edmondson Park. Nathan is site supervisor. We're roughly at the internal linings stage now.
JustinY
Hello, we're also building with Rawson homes in Edmondson Park. Nathan is site supervisor. We're roughly at the internal linings stage now.

Justin, have they done your plumbing rough in yet. I’m just trying to work out when the pvc piping gets put in. We have the lines all put in but no pvc for the floor wastes and toilets etc.
Cheers
Simon
Hi,
Compare to other Metricon homes building around he is very slow. I am at least 5 weeks behind then Metricon homes which started at same time. ( Metricon finished internal walls also)
To date, the top eaves, cladding and render have all been painted. The scaffold has also been removed, next week he will be completing lower fascia, gutter and roof.
JustinY

Hi Justin,

Same SS for us, currently at bricks. I have seen 4 other Rawson's work on streets not far from us at various stages. All with same SS. One is almost at completion, another one bricking, and remaining are at linings I suppose.

How long did it take you guys to go from brick to lining stage?
Hi wenty,

Just went past Bardia today and saw your block and your home is nearly getting there.

You did the raise above the garage, any reason for that?
thecube
Hi wenty,

Just went past Bardia today and saw your block and your home is nearly getting there.

You did the raise above the garage, any reason for that?

Hi,
Due to council requirements I have to maintain my FFL at certain height but to make driveway I have to drop my garage. My original plan was to make garage at same height as other area.
Related
24/02/2024
Building in Vineyard with Rawson

Building A New House

Just started the Build process for Chifley 42 with Rawson homes, will keep you all posted with the Build progress.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum