Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

BURBANK HOMES

Page 1 of 1
Hi
We are planning build with BURBANK homes in Sydney. Could you share your experiences with BURBANK ?
they are new entrant (last couple of years) in NSW and I think they have taken over existing business of Sekisui here. They have impressive display homes and I dealt with their sales team initially (i decided not to go with them as alternate was better) and it was alright. Be sure to ask for good discount as I suppose they are still "new" in the region.
We are building with Burbank too but we are in VIC. Which design did you choose?
BuildlifeProjects
venkatk
Hi
We are planning build with BURBANK homes in Sydney. Could you share your experiences with BURBANK ?

Hi Venkatk,

May I ask why you chose BURBANK homes ? Were they referred to you or just found them on Google/Business directory ?

Regards,

Al.
Buildlife Projects
http://www.buildlife.com.au

Probably like most people here, they saw their display home. Not sure anyone would choose a builder just via google!
venkatk
Hi

Hi Erick Dela Cruz from ACT, I would NOT go with Burbank at all don’t get stress like we do, don’t go near this clowns. They will promise you paradise and give you nightmare
venkatk
Hi

My name is Erick Dela Cruz from ACT, I will find another builder if I where you saving you from stress and hell of experience with them, especially manager Stuart Rooney. No communication at all and if you want to phone them NO CHANCE at all well not before the contract signing. So stay away from Burbank
Related
22/01/2024
Regarding Burbank Bricks

General Discussion

Hi All, Recently we have signed a contract with Burbank and we are not aware that they have just DORSET, SURREY, HAMPSHIRE, KENT, PILBARA and REDGUM bricks from PGH are…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum