Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Edenbrae homes Newcastle

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

Is anyone building with Edenbrae in Newcastle/Maitland region?, then please be in touch as we can discuss on different aspects.

Cheers
Pkurup
Hi all,

Is anyone building with Edenbrae in Newcastle/Maitland region?, then please be in touch as we can discuss on different aspects.

Cheers

Have a look along Lockyer Street, Adamstown. I think there is an eden Brae going up as we speak.
Thanks mate. But I was asking if some one is building with them or starting to build so as to share ideas and to find solutions/tackle problems if anything arises. I am building with EBH.
Pkurup
Thanks mate. But I was asking if some one is building with them or starting to build so as to share ideas and to find solutions/tackle problems if anything arises. I am building with EBH.

No worries but you might not get anyone on here, hence why I posted this street. I have been driving around locally to find Rawson homes being built. At least I can see the quality of workmanship and gauge a time line of things getting done.
I know there is an eden brae and a Rawson home side by side in Morgan street at Merewether. Anyway that’s my 2 cents.
Related
14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

28/06/2023
Boutique Homes

General Discussion

Thanks for the insight.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum