Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Wisdom Homes

Page 1 of 1
Does anyone know if WH charge an admin fee to make changes to selections after construction has commenced? We want to change the bottom step of our stair case to make it more of a landing than a step but have been unable to find out if there is a fee on top of whatever the supplier charges for the larger step. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Mish018
Does anyone know if WH charge an admin fee to make changes to selections after construction has commenced? We want to change the bottom step of our stair case to make it more of a landing than a step but have been unable to find out if there is a fee on top of whatever the supplier charges for the larger step. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Hi Mish018
We also wanted to make a change to our staircase and CSR told me $1500 adim fee plus cost of upgrade and possibly an adim fee from the stair company.
We decided to save our money for other things in the house
alce4463
Mish018

Hi Mish018
We also wanted to make a change to our staircase and CSR told me $1500 adim fee plus cost of upgrade and possibly an adim fee from the stair company.

WH got back to us and said it would be 1K admin fee. We’ve also decided to spend the money elsewhere
Hi,

Im also building with wisdom homes, however our csr has told us that for every change we want we will be paying $1k. For electrical change is 1k, and should we want to change something from tiles, it will be another 1k.

Im just confused with their policies as I thought it will be a general admin fee, and you can do your changes all at once to save money, but it isnt the case this time.

How did you go with your change?

Thank you

Mish018
alce4463
Mish018

Hi Mish018

WH got back to us and said it would be 1K admin fee. We’ve also decided to spend the money elsewhere
Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum