Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Welsh Homes - any info

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

We are starting our build path and running through several quotes, Welsh Homes has quoted incredibly competitive almost to the point it seems to good to be true. There are not a lot of reviews or info out there from others that have used them so far so I am hoping anyone on here will have dealt with them either simply through the quoting stages or have actually chosen to go with them and can provide any info around costs, quality, timing etc.

Cheers
If it's too good to be true, it is very likely just that. Never heard of this lot. Probably very new. Maybe you can get lucky as they are willing to have a few loss leaders to build up business. If not though, it would ruin your life.
Toddy37
Hi All,

We are starting our build path and running through several quotes, Welsh Homes has quoted incredibly competitive almost to the point it seems to good to be true. There are not a lot of reviews or info out there from others that have used them so far so I am hoping anyone on here will have dealt with them either simply through the quoting stages or have actually chosen to go with them and can provide any info around costs, quality, timing etc.

Cheers

I to am on the same boat. Love to hear what others have to say as I am also looking at them.
Related
14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

8/06/2023
Hello to all of you. Any advice please?

Building A New House

A question. Im in Queensland and building a new home. We managed to reach practical completion 6 weeks ago but we haven't heard any date for handover yet. Who should we…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum