Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Frame or pre plaster inspections?

Page 1 of 1
Was wondering whether its a good idea to skip the frame inspection and do the pre-plaster inspection instead ..but need some input from experienced home builders and experts!
My thinking is in the frame stage no walls are straight anyways and no plumbing is done.. So maybe do the inspection when they have everything in the walls but also concerned as the insulation would be in and not sure how much the inspectors can see, access and inspect.
Please share your thoughts and experience.
Thanks in advance
If you leave the frame to be inspected until after services are installed, then those will need to be dismantled if the frame needs to be redone in any area.
arcadelt
If you leave the frame to be inspected until after services are installed, then those will need to be dismantled if the frame needs to be redone in any area.

Thanks Arcadelt! I didn't think about that one!
Related
18/04/2024
Hebel + steel frame vs brick+ timber frame

General Discussion

This is 100% true. You can not hang anything on steel frames. very frustrating

7/01/2024
What have been your experiences with building inspections?

Building A New House

You have mandatory building inspections and privately engaged building inspections. The difference between the two comes down to inspecting the building so it's safe and…

14/07/2023
Painting Multifinish Plaster

Building A New House

Hi, Have used the Dulux 1 step, oil base on my walls(white set), out of can it’s already a more thinner product than a final coat paint Also in water base Water or…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum