Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Wisdom Homes Sydney

Page 1 of 1
Hi fellow builders. I am having some issues with my builder Wisdom Homes. We signed quotation/estimate a year ago. There has been a lengthy delay by their management with our tender. During the 12 months wait, there has been a price increase on most of my variation. My sales rep has since left the company, she was very professional and experienced however, before she left, she reiterated that I must not pay the new price as we singed before the price increase. We were finally issued our tender, lo and behold! we were rewarded a price increase and a 10% initial deposit as opose to 5 %. We have disputed this. Wisdom homes gave us the old price on our variations but will not honour 5% initial deposit as singed and agreed. Wisdom Homes will now cancel my buiding contract. The tender presenter said Wisdom Homes is not our buider if we can't afford the price increase and totally dishonours the quotation agreement we signed saying that the sales rep who we dealt with us is no longer with them. There is a sales rep at Elara Estate who is good enough to assist us with the management to avail the old price but the tender presenter would claim that this sales rep is a typical sales rep and claims " I am smarter than this sales rep" There was also a variation with my front window that they forgot to change, this tender presenter just wants to get the tender out of the way, rushes us and would complain about the changes in our windows and said that it's annoying and looks stupid. The original windows looks stupid in my opinion. I have never come across such hostile and rude person. Your comments would be appreciated.
There is another price increase coming up end of this month, not sure if you will get impacted by that or not
Not at all. The owner stepped-in and my ioriginal quote stays. I got an apology and a new tender presenter. I'm at colour selection stage. Very happy customer. This a top builder, great home designs and just excited buiding with them. We will post photos soon. I take my hat off to Damian at Elara Display. He went out of his way in assisting us with every issues we had.
Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum