Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Newpark Estate, Marsden Park

Page 1 of 6
Hi,

Wondering if there is anyone out there building in Newpark Estate @ Marsden Park? I haven't seen a thread yet for Newpark so I thought I would start one! 😀
I haven't seen anything about NewPark on the interwebs let alone this forum.
I for one have booked a lot with them.
Mons1eur

Hi there! Nice to see a fellow Newpark neighbour on here. I too, have not seen a mention of Newpark yet on this forum!
I thought I would start a thread in case there are others out there building in our estate. It would be great to share news and info!
ASJ1981
Mons1eur

Hi there! Nice to see a fellow Newpark neighbour on here. I too, have not seen a mention of Newpark yet on this forum!
I thought I would start a thread in case there are others out there building in our estate. It would be great to share news and info!

Yeah good idea. At the moment there is not much out there in terms of how they are with their timelines for registration etc.
I'm at NewPark too, gheko street, currently hunting for builders.
Cool...when is your lot expected to be settled?
Mons1eur
Cool...when is your lot expected to be settled?

Mine is Aug-Sep'18
Stage 1 anticipated registration date is August/September 2018. I am unsure about Stage 2 (other side of lake). I assume early 2019.

We have a lot in Stage 1.

arunraman7, have you narrowed down your builders of choice?
ASJ1981
Stage 1 anticipated registration date is August/September 2018. I am unsure about Stage 2 (other side of lake). I assume early 2019.

The million dollar question ... I am looking at 3 for now fowler, Rawson, Edenbrae ...

But I love what else Rawson quoted for their sea view 24.

What about you?
arunraman7
ASJ1981

The million dollar question ... I am looking at 3 for now fowler, Rawson, Edenbrae ...

What about you?

Great choices, it is an extremely tough decision and one you can not take lightly. I find a lot of the builders are throwing in good incentives like great packages and Inclusions. Goodluck

We chose Wisdom Homes.
ASJ1981
arunraman7
ASJ1981

What about you?

Great choices, it is an extremely tough decision and one you can not take lightly. I find a lot of the builders are throwing in good incentives like great packages and Inclusions. Goodluck

We chose Wisdom Homes.

Thank you. I need all the wishes I can get. Wisdom homes is awesome, bit above my budget. All the best neighbour.
Best of luck to you too arunraman7
Mine is Stage 2 so a long time for me to wait. Do we know if NewPark have had a history of delays in registration?
This forum is full of posts about delays on lots sold by Stockland but nothing on NewPark
I plan to start looking for a builder in 4th quarter of the year, hopefully its not too late.
Does anyone know approximate price for build 23-24 sq double storey house.
Mons1eur
Mine is Stage 2 so a long time for me to wait. Do we know if NewPark have had a history of delays in registration?
This forum is full of posts about delays on lots sold by Stockland but nothing on NewPark
I plan to start looking for a builder in 4th quarter of the year, hopefully its not too late.

Mine is in the first phase of NewPark which is 4 months ahead of time. So with NewPark there have not been delays. I would suggest be prepared with a builder.
Mons1eur

Hi, every builder is different when it comes to costs. Suggest you visit display homes in Elara and Kellyville Homeworld. The decision takes awhile because there will be lots of back and forth between you and builder. Bare in mind that admin process is probably the longest process so I think making decisions between now and Nov is a good idea.
Hi All is anyone receiving updates from newpsrk? I only found out about the early rego after seeing all the blocks for sale on domain and real estate
Tuvie16
Hi All is anyone receiving updates from newpsrk? I only found out about the early rego after seeing all the blocks for sale on domain and real estate

Hi Tuvie16. I heard through the grapevine as well. So I contacted Winten Group and she gave me an update. She said those who bought land directly from Winten will receive an email. Those with House and Land Packages should receive communication via their builder. Our builder did contact us a few weeks ago to let us know too, that registration is ahead of schedule and anticipated to be in August/September.

Are you in stage 1?

Hope that clarifies!
ASJ1981
Tuvie16

Hi Tuvie16. I heard through the grapevine as well. So I contacted Winten Group and she gave me an update. She said those who bought land directly from Winten will receive an email. Those with House and Land Packages should receive communication via their builder. Our builder did contact us a few weeks ago to let us know too, that registration is ahead of schedule and anticipated to be in August/September.

Are you in stage 1?

Hope that clarifies!

Hi ASJ1981

I bought the land direct from Winten so was a little concerned not to receive any news

Yes stage 1, on teatree Avenue

Yet to select a builder as I was not expecting rego until December and even I expected Jan /Feb 2019 to be more realistic
Tuvie16
ASJ1981
Tuvie16

Are you in stage 1?

Hope that clarifies!

Hi ASJ1981

I bought the land direct from Winten so was a little concerned not to receive any news

Yes stage 1, on teatree Avenue

Yet to select a builder as I was not expecting rego until December and even I expected Jan /Feb 2019 to be more realistic

I was the same

Now have almost shortlisted my builder.
Hi guys,

I have been a silent follower in this forum. People in the forum are super helpful. I have booked a house and land in Newpark last year. Just received an email from my solicitor that the lot has been lodged for registration. So yeah new Park is bringing their registration forward 😊
Related
26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum