Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Has anyone made a list of things to compare Builders?

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

Have narrowed our builders/plan to Ross North and Dale Alcock (WA build). Just wondering if anyone had made/used a document or checklist to compare builders.

I was thinking of something that you can enter what each builder offers for each point which then gives you a good idea of who's offering more for the price.

Thanks in advance.
Hi wazza23
I suggest min 6+ builders the more builders the better the analysis/comparison
It's not a document or checklist as such but a mathematical analysis app hth

... leave a PM.
wazza23
Hi All,

Have narrowed our builders/plan to Ross North and Dale Alcock (WA build). Just wondering if anyone had made/used a document or checklist to compare builders.

I was thinking of something that you can enter what each builder offers for each point which then gives you a good idea of who's offering more for the price.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, did you end up choosing the builder and building your home?
Wondered how it was going as we are about to sign with Dale.
Cheers
Unfortunately, Static checklists do not update along with old posts...if you get my gist
So try excel or dynamic Google sheets linked to builders prices, project data & costs..
Make sure to factor in Geo, Site works & Engineering as you don't want any surprise$.
later on.
Then compare 3 builders quotes and share here & on google
Please let me know by PM if you require a hand
LOL.....You Should ask Dale's salesperson "If I find a better price can you beat it by 10%"
As there are some great deals in Perth at the moment, great time to build
Goodluck
Chris
MaralynManson
wazza23
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Hi, did you end up choosing the builder and building your home?
Wondered how it was going as we are about to sign with Dale.
Cheers

Hi, yep went with Ross North. Extremely professional well run company who still are very personal with each client. Very happy so far .
Related
21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

30/08/2023
Builder has set mediation with Master Builders GC. Any tips

Renovation + Home Improvement

Thank you so much. This has been very helpful. We definitely wish to settle and get these people out of our life. They are trying to charge us interest on late…

28/07/2023
My builder made the wrong height door, what should I do next

Building A New House

i imagine you also have another contract with an architect? and yeah, whatever other's said about special conditions and appendices

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum