Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

BASE PRICE EXTENSION CHARGES AFTER 270 DAYS FROM METRICON

Page 1 of 1
Hi reader,
My inquiry about the BASE PRICE EXTENSION CHARGES AFTER 270 DAYS FROM METRICON .If some one build with them and paid for base price extension ,My inquiry for how much they should charge or they charged after 270 days price lock. Did they charge until the land titled or the site start date.who gonna pay for delay from the Builder side.
Best Wishes
Hi reader,
My inquiry about the BASE PRICE EXTENSION CHARGES AFTER 270 DAYS FROM METRICON .If some one build with them and paid for base price extension ,My inquiry for how much they should charge or they charged after 270 days price lock. Did they charge until the land titled or the site start date.who gonna pay for delay from the Builder side.

Definitely till official start date. They usually take 3 to 4 weeks once DA approval is received.hope this helps

Hi thx for your text.Actually i delay from builder within 19 months from deposit date they haven't complete the file and they charging me monthly while my land was tiltled 5 months ago but they haven't done soil test for fixed site cost. The delay from their slow process or lack of responsibility they charged me alot around 20 K.
how i pay extra penalties while i have to pay only 6 months penalties for delayed land tilted . but they charging me for 14 months penalties which is unacceptable because they delay the process to start the building and until now no HIA contract completed
Related
7/03/2024
Tradie charges to fix his mistake

Renovation + Home Improvement

Unless there were unforeseeable issues with the site, I dont think you should have to pay for contractors errors or poor planning. I'd probably try and be reasonable and…

16/01/2024
Mondays are your days

Interior Decorating Lounge

I'll be here once a week, lets make that Mondays. > If you have a question, this will be the day I will log in for a look around.. If your lucky, sooner. Ask away...…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum