Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Timber windows McDonald Jones Homes

Page 1 of 1
Does anyone have timber windows to the front of their house? If so can you give us an idea of much extra they were over standard aluminium windows? I know each design will be different costing but would be interested to see if they are worth the upgrade. We are looking at building an Esperance Executive.
Hi there, have you started your build yet? I've narrowed down to four builders and Esperance Grand is one of the four plans I've chosen. I was also thinking of plantation shutters - although I don't have a quote, I hear they are expensive! Let me know how you're going!
We are just waiting on initial quote to come back for Esperance
Related
26/10/2023
Building with Mcdonalds jones home

Building A New House

Hi AKG, We had a base tender of $592 for 31 squares from MC Donald Jones. It looks relatively cheaper than other builders. But I assume there are many hidden things that…

6/07/2023
Engineered Timber Flooring Vs Solid Timber

General Discussion

Engineering timber is certainly a less fuss option, times cheaper to supply and install and better withstands humidity.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum