Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Perth WA - two storey builder recommendations?

Page 1 of 1
APG/101/Aveling / Broadway/Bellagio?

Thanks
kB1705
Individual Design Or Display?
If you have your own design why not get a quote from each
... Prices are pretty competitive at the moment in Perth
I have gotten a design drawn up just not sure which builder to go with 101 is quite competitive in price but I am unsure of the quality. APG is good too but a bit pricey. Aveling is good but known more single storey ?

Do you have any experience With any of these builders for two storey ?
or any other ones you recommend I found that all of them are pretty similar just 10-15K off just wanted to know who is the best one to go with ?

Thanks
Aveling use to be single story but some time last year folded in the two story business Next Residential under the same name. I'm currently building a two story with them, no major issues so far but only just had slab poured last week. What is your build budget?
Sethor
Aveling use to be single story but some time last year folded in the two story business Next Residential under the same name. I'm currently building a two story with them, no major issues so far but only just had slab poured last week. What is your build budget?

Hi thanks for responding looking to spend around 400-410 for the build plus flooring and painting all up- 450k
Most of the builders you mentioned above are established builders, I would add in vogue & Residential Attitudes to your list to compare. Quite a few people here have built with 101/Aveling/APG, so do a search and you can find their build threads. Have a look at their displays to help narrow down a builder. Make sure when comparing prices specs/inclusions are like for like. As StructuralBIMGuy said do you have a design/floor plan already? What are your block dimensions?
Thanks for your response. I am not quite sure about 101 and HGWA they have had bad maintenance issues in one of the other groups . my block is a irregular shape 10m front but after you add the garage the frontage is 12.5 so I can get a decent design on it 300-310m2 is what I am after budget all up finished 450K

I wouldn’t mind paying a bit extra if long term means less issues .. I am torn between 101/Broadway and APG they r all quote similar price wise but I am getting a bit more though
Sethor
Most of the builders you mentioned above are established builders, I would add in vogue & Residential Attitudes to your list to compare. Quite a few people here have built with 101/Aveling/APG, so do a search and you can find their build threads. Have a look at their displays to help narrow down a builder. Make sure when comparing prices specs/inclusions are like for like. As StructuralBIMGuy said do you have a design/floor plan already? What are your block dimensions?

Thanks for your response. I am not quite sure about 101 and HGWA they have had bad maintenance issues in one of the other groups . my block is a irregular shape 10m front but after you add the garage the frontage is 12.5 so I can get a decent design on it 300-310m2 is what I am after budget all up finished 450K

I wouldn’t mind paying a bit extra if long term means less issues .. I am torn between 101/Broadway and APG they r all quote similar price wise but I am getting a bit more though
Related
4/03/2024
Two storey house construction cost

Building A New House

there is a few calculators you can use if you just google it

6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home