Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Craziest find during your build...

Page 1 of 1
So was finally able to get into the house today after the holiday season. Yipee!! Was so good to see all the progress. I found something really interesting in the main bathroom vanity basin aperture.. Now what do you all make of this?
Maps
So was finally able to get into the house today after the holiday season. Yipee!! Was so good to see all the progress. I found something really interesting in the main bathroom vanity basin aperture.. Now what do you all make of this?

🤣🤣🤣 omg I had to laugh ... this is an undermount basin and there is a gpo in it???

And the plumbing should be above the benchtop ..

I found a bird in my house XD Had to get in and rescue the poor thing.
Manj
Maps

🤣🤣🤣 omg I had to laugh ... this is an undermount basin and there is a gpo in it???

Gpo should be above benchtop.

g33kerb0t
Manj
Maps

Gpo should be above benchtop.

Lol... I hope our builder won’t get trades like this
@g33kerb0t

It is just a comedy!!!
Related
18/07/2023
Unusual Delays and Significant Price Increase During Pre-con

Building A New House

Just to makea point about this, an approach that some people have found sucessful in negotiating these rises down, Is to provide some workings to the builder, specifying…

3/12/2023
Neighbours rights to house access during reno

General Discussion

The only thing to add to these comments is that where possible it's always good to try and work with people than just say "no" because you can. Having someone…

5/12/2023
Frustration during Construction Phase

Building A New House

sorry wrong thread - deleted my post

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum