Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our dream home , feedback please

Page 1 of 1

This is a rough sketch of a dream home we want to build , we gotta down size a bit to around 40squares to fit budget of no more then 550,000

Removing the study room and joining it with the toy room

What do uz think? Something similar to this able to be built for under 550,000?

Block facing north with nearly zero fill and it’s a single story brick home not over the top modern in Victoria shepparton

Block is 24.29 wide and 46.45 long

Cheers
where is the kitchen? budget wise I'm sure you can fit a home that size into that budget but it's going to depend on your builder and inclusions as well.
The kitchen will be to the left of the living area just as you enter the house from inside the garage on the cinema room side , thanks for your feedback and fingers crossed it fits our budget!
Id be a bit concerned about the laundry being right next to the bedroom as washing machines can be loud and might be heard from the bedrooms?

We would just avoid doing any washing late at night but yes that is true I will take that into consideration , thank you
I’ve added the updated version for possible more feedback please , thanks everyone
Related
24/12/2023
Seeking feedback: Exhaust fan for home office

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

My home office is hot with computer equipment running virtually 18 hours a day. When it gets unbearably warm I simply step out of my door into the living area which is…

19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

21/09/2023
KDR - Looking for feedback on Kialla Homes

Building A New House

Hi, I am looking into doing a KDR in Melbourne and am contemplating using Kialla Homes. I am looking for feedback on them from others who have built with them.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum