Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Winton 26

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone!

We are building the Winton 26 modified slightly in the Lockyer valley!

So far we've paid our deposit and soil test was done today as well as our power pole waiting to be connected by Energex.

Would love some pointers of things to be aware of etc as this is our first build 🏡

Thank you
This is the rough version of our changes.
Main things are making windows and doors as big as possible as we LOVE natural light and we have 43 acres to look at 😊
And we charged the pantry to walk in and moved it and the fridge into the "garage" which we've made into the media room
Looks great! Good idea doing big windows. We have done that and we have an awesome breeze coming through the house.
Welcome! Love your house design! 😄
Hi there were in the process of talking with coral about building the Winton in the hunter valley. What are your experiences and would you change anything.
Hi we are looking at building the winton also on 10 acres would love to hear how your houses turned out?
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum