Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Urbis 1 with JG King in Kialla

Page 1 of 3
We're building our first home, found our lovely block, contracts are done colors are picked now the wait ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

We've chosen the bliss facade
Nice, we are with JG King Shepparton as well, just a bit further out in Nagambie.

Some other friends broke ground about 3 months ago in Kialla with JG as well theirs is moving along at a good pace as well.

which release are you in? Land Titled yet?

the waiting is the most painful part!!!
Oh that exciting, can't wait to see the first movement out there.
We're in riverwood park, land titled just last month. ๐Ÿ˜Š
the big blocks near the 7 creeks bushland yeah?

nice area even better since riverside plaza was put in.

I'm sure they will be on it pretty quick.
Congratulations on your land titling Heidi, it's so exciting! Have JG given you any indication when they will start? Nice colour selections and the facade looks awesome. Looking forward to following. Both you and M have worked so hard to get to this position you should be proud of yourselves.

Following with interest, we are building with JG King and the Urbis 1
Our temporary fence went up Thursday and our land was cut today so hoping to see something shaping up this following week ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Congrats on the start!

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
Great to hear,

Is your building supervisors initials MB?

hope so as he has been awesome on our build
Any updates on your build yet? Would love to see some photos if possible

Slab went down 31st October
Frame went up 21st November
Roof went on 9th December
Bricks stared just before Christmas break on the 22nd they did about 3/4 of the house in 3 days and the plaster got hung.
They finished the bricks within a couple days when they got back.
Theyโ€™re currently finishing off the plaster.
Weโ€™re meeting up with our building supervisor this Thursday to meet him (ours recently changed people)
The building supervisor that we have now initials are MB
Wow thatโ€™s excellent looks beautiful and moving along so quick which is great.
Are you happy with everything so far?
We are building with JG King in Ballarat ( see Barossa 255) ours seems to be moving along well, letโ€™s hope it all keeps doing so. ( our roof was finished today)
Related
21/09/2023
KDR - Looking for feedback on Kialla Homes

Building A New House

Hi, I am looking into doing a KDR in Melbourne and am contemplating using Kialla Homes. I am looking for feedback on them from others who have built with them.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

26/03/2024
JG King Home builders delay in construction

General Discussion

So, did they give you a reason? Weather? Slab not poured??

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum