Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Plantation Trinity Lux Q1 @ Oxley - Brisbane

Page 1 of 3
What a fantastic forum
Great work by new home owners - love photos and info shared.

We have purchased 600 Sqm Land in Oxley. 20m Wide & 30m Length

After a lot of searches and many quotes, we have decided to go with Double Story Plantation Trinity Lux Q1.

I will get a final drawing in 2 weeks time ( Deposit down to move to contract stage) - 1st tender was not too bad - submitted few little changes and now waiting on final.

Original Plan Web Link ---

http://www.plantationhomes.com.au/Content/PDFs/Base-Plans/Plantation/Trinity-Lux-Q1.pdf

Major changes we have made :

Cheers,
Vik
Hey Vik. Love the plan!! Welcome to the forum
Contract Meeting -- 01/09/2017
Color Appointment -- 04/09/2017

Final Drawing coming soon.

Cheers, Vik
Hi Vik,

Welcome to the forum - we are also building the Trinity Q1 in Brisbane (North) - at lock up stage now.

Good luck with your contract meeting & colours appoint
Hi Vik,

We are at a very similar stage to you but with Metricon, I would of loved to have built with Plantation but they don't come down to the Scenic Rim.

Looking forward to following along.

Can't see your updates plans??

Hi Trible7,

I will upload them soon. Contract meeting this week Friday.

Also, figure out a way now to upload pics as I was using photobucket and its not free anymore.

Cheers, Vik
Hi Vik. If you click on the box to type a message there is a "full editor" option next to the submit button. Click that and you can upload a pic from there
Hi Tamara,

Thanks for info on how to upload pics but when I click on "Link to Photos" nothing happened. or "Insert Picture" option asking for Link so what is an alternative option to photobucket?

Cheers, Vik
Hi All,

I have decided to create a simple website to track my build with some pics too as I am having some issues uploading pics here.

Check this out for monthly updates:: https://vikushivu.wixsite.com/plantationtrinityq1

Cheers,
Vik
Have you tried using the Tapatalk app? You can just upload pics directly, no need for the full editor or Photobucket

Land Photos

Updated Plan ---

Mec06
Have you tried using the Tapatalk app? You can just upload pics directly, no need for the full editor or Photobucket

Hi Mec06

I think homeone has fixed this issue and now inserted "Upload Photos" buttons.

Finally, I have managed to upload my Land & House Plan Pics.

Cheers, Vik
03-10-2017 --- Council fully approved our plan so now waiting on Finance to be finalized.
Another Brissy build! Look froward to following your journey, good luck!!
21st November -- Site Cut

Looking good! 🎉
01/12/2017 (Morning) --Slab Preparation Started

02-12-2017 -- Slab Done

Nice! That's a sexy looking slab!
12-12-2017 —- Frame Works Started

Related
29/06/2023
Renovation/Extension at Auchenflower, Brisbane.

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hello Josh, This is Irving from PRIMA, we are a manufacturer of the staircase, railings, kitchen cabinets, windows, doors from China. If you have requirement to purchase…

30/06/2023
Certifier and the Brisbane development website

Building A New House

Hi, does anyone have a clue how the Brisbane Development website work in terms of how uptodate the dates on it are (developmenti.brisbane.qld.gov.au). I transfered…

7/06/2024
Omni built homes brisbane - builders feedback

General Discussion

Thanks , we decided to go with them now in the process of designing, yes I agree they are super flexible with design and super flexibility with our needs , anyway one…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum