Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our First Home Blog - DayDream 28 (modified)

Page 1 of 5
We have taken the plunge and have jumped into the house market. Very scary but very excited to own our own home.

We have brought 600m2 block and have fallen in love with the Day Dream 28 (Modified) home by Coral Homes. We are at the stage of just receiving our signed house contract back from Head Office and receiving thousands of phone calls from Coral Homes, our Solicitor, National Tiles to start booking in our appointments for colours and selections. Very overwhelming.

We thought it would be fun and a good idea to share our experiences with people going through the same thing. We will post pictures and give feedback on how we are going.

I hope you all enjoy and can also help us along the way.

Brian & Corinne.
Exciting where are you building?

Pacific Cove in Pimpama Qld.
OurDayDream28
Pacific Cove in Pimpama Qld.
you have to post your plan I'm curious about your ensuite, who was your sales consultant? Do you have a start date! What facade did you choose?

I want to see your plans to lol. We are also building with Coral and are in week 6 of our build. Coral's admin is slow but the builds are fast!
Looking forward to seeing your plans and colours!

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406[/quote]

How do you post photos on here? i've tried but looks to hard lol.

No start date just yet, we have to get council approve yet and do our appointments. His name was Marty
Following along!! I'd love to see your changes too!! I love the day dream!!!
OurDayDream28

No start date just yet, we have to get council approve yet and do our appointments. His name was Marty
go visit the mychoice showroom on Saturdays as much as you can before your appointment - highly recommend

OurDayDream28

Click on "full editor" and then "upload photos"
Love to see your plans and colour selections.
Here is a picture of our plans. Not sure if this is how you insert photos. Let me know if it works.

https://ibb.co/h8eqX5
OurDayDream28
http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/bhayzie/media/floor%20plan_zpsvikupqes.jpg.html

Here is a picture of our plans. Not sure if this is how you insert photos. Let me know if it works.

It won't load for me. Try posting it straight to the page under "full editor"
Our Floor Plan - Day Dream 28 modified ensuite (wall extended out)

https://ibb.co/h8eqX5
Looks great

Plan looks great

Following!!
Looking forward to seeing how everything progresses!!

Very nice changes with the ensuite
Heading to the Coral House Showroom on Saturday. Any tips or major questions to ask the consultants there before our final colour appointment?

For those with a Day Dream 30 or 28, is the garage an actual double garage to fit 2 cars?
OurDayDream28
Heading to the Coral House Showroom on Saturday. Any tips or major questions to ask the consultants there before our final colour appointment?

For those with a Day Dream 30 or 28, is the garage an actual double garage to fit 2 cars?
hope it does fit 2 cars

We did our upgrades before ordering contract so we knew exactly what $ we were up for - even though Marty wasn't keen but we pushed it

Related
30/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Soak wells and electrical run in happening this week! Summit has told me they will relocate the laundry plumbing after the walls are completed. I'm actually pretty happy…

29/05/2024
Building First home

Building A New House

Cant give recommendations in general with that builder, but during the colour selection, this is honestly personal preference. Depends on the style you want. Do you want…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum