Aluminium Windows - Monument
Front Door - Pivot - Merbau Stain
Rear Garage Roller Door - Jasper

Mood board for the powder rooms
Benchtop - Pure White
Laminex - Elegant Oak
Feature wall - Grey Brown Penny round horned
Floor Tiles - Drizzle Matt Black

Finally after 6 weeks we have received pricing for ensuite addition to bed 4.. sales quote can now bc finalised including soil test .. feeling awesome

manj "IN LOVE WITH THE EXTRA ENSUITE IDEA" your block must be nice and long
Sales quote finalised
D.Sao-Mafiti
@manj "IN LOVE WITH THE EXTRA ENSUITE IDEA" your block must be nice and long

Aww thanks
the block is 588 SQM with 18 metre frontage ...

Nice colour selections and floor plan. I'm building with truffle bricks and they look great. Has your land titled yet?

cant decide
Nice colour selections and floor plan. I'm building with truffle bricks and they look great. Has your land titled yet?

Hi there... thanks... truffle is a great brick .. good choice
we are doing a knock down rebuild ..

manj stop your making me jealous, oh how i would love a bigger block. Will be following your build for sure
D.Sao-Mafiti
@manj stop your making me jealous, oh how i would love a bigger block. Will be following your build for sure

Haha!
no worries for sure ... big block= big mortgage .. will be forever in debt 🤣

I'll keep posting the progress ... I do mostly post on Insta

Been doing some artwork for our house .. All abstract acrylics.. now to get them framed with oak or Vic ash

Mood board for my Bosch appliances

Your so artistic, i love the 1st one the best (i love pastel pinks XD) i think i am following you, have you painted a blue one as well? if so i love that one too lol

will you be choosing the Bosch oven or still indecisive? Im still making up my mind about the Bosch series 8 or the Miele pyrolytic ovens, can't find any reviews on the Miele.

re laundry door you asked me about on hailz_6 thread, its not in the booklet i had to request for the price, it was $654 for marine grade barrier door to laundry.
D.Sao-Mafiti
Your so artistic, i love the 1st one the best (i love pastel pinks XD) i think i am following you, have you painted a blue one as well? if so i love that one too lol

will you be choosing the Bosch oven or still indecisive? Im still making up my mind about the Bosch series 8 or the Miele pyrolytic ovens, can't find any reviews on the Miele.

re laundry door you asked me about on hailz_6 thread, its not in the booklet i had to request for the price, it was $654 for marine grade barrier door to laundry.

Aww! Thanks
... the pink is for my daughter .. she has a pink grey obsession .. yes I did a blue one
I'm def choosing the Bosch I haven't heard any good things about the smeg .. had friends who put smeg and encountered issues.. we have a Bosch dishwasher and a washing machine which is 8 years and still Going great.. Miele is a bit too expensive even if I'd love to .. we are expecting a 50k site cost
we have 1.5 m fall so will need retaining walls towards the back
thanks for the Landry door I'm not keen on having the glass door prefer the marine grade steel .. our papers went to HQ today now waiting for an Admin call
50k site cost... your making me sweat lol is that fall for the whole block? My block had a 1.4m fall from back to front but the building envelope (if thats what its called) only had 400mm fall which wasn't to bad site cost wise, but your KDR so site costing would be completely different i guess, not to sure::wornout::

yeah the smeg reviews were a shocker, i have 3 little ones and continuously reading that the glass doors were cracking and shattering for the pyro ovens definitely a major defeat from smeg.

great news about your papers
admin doesn't take that long after that, i heard from mine in 4 days so not long to go yay!
D.Sao-Mafiti
50k site cost... your making me sweat lol is that fall for the whole block? My block had a 1.4m fall from back to front but the building envelope (if thats what its called) only had 400mm fall which wasn't to bad site cost wise, but your KDR so site costing would be completely different i guess, not to sure::wornout::

yeah the smeg reviews were a shocker, i have 3 little ones and continuously reading that the glass doors were cracking and shattering for the pyro ovens definitely a major defeat from smeg.

great news about your papers
admin doesn't take that long after that, i heard from mine in 4 days so not long to go yay!

thanks
Yep around 50k .. our block slopes from front to back and towards the back we have 1.5m fall .. the cost will be mostly be 4 retaining wall .. yes you r right about the building envelop - that's what it's called ..a 400mm fall is great! You lucky duck ..
KDR site cost are always a killer .. well this is our last build so will bite the bullet and go .. (unless it's 100k site cost
)
I heard there is an 8 week wait for colours and tender another 4 weeks

sorry manj I'm jumping the gun lol i thought you had already done all that and was on the home stretch to digging dirt...sorry my bad. I can't believe the wait time for appointments wow!
Related
3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum