Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Daydream Series - tile selection

Page 1 of 1
Help! I'm finding it really difficult to settle on what kind of tile I want in my house.
I had originally thought the 300x600 through the main area and 300x300 in the wet area and bathroom wall tile. I was unsure of the way it looked transitioning from bathroom to hall. Now I'm thinking just get the same tile throughout the entire house but I'm also not sure that the 300x600 is going to look good running the same way as the rest of the house. So then I thought maybe 600x600 throughout the entire. The tile that I like is a earthy brown porcelain tile and know I can get in any of the mentioned sizes. Not sure of what colour wall tile to put with it either.
Sorry about the long post, just hoping for some direction. Pictures of your daydream bathrooms would be much appreciated for inspo!! Thanks.
I am building a Daydream 30 and have bathroom pics in my forumn
Related
24/07/2023
Firstyle Tile Selection

General Discussion

Hi Kaiser85, We are building with Firstyle Homes. Our build has just started, slab pour is on Saturday (hopefully!). Their standard range is pretty good. We did our…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

26/02/2024
Need help on wall colour selection

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, we have classic cream gutters, fascia’s, roller door and undercover carport. We are are going to paint the roof a terracotta orange colour. After some…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum