Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Oracle Cliftleigh meadows

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys we are building I cliftleigh meadows arrowfeild street. Our builders are oracle. Anyone know of a good solictor in our area? We are going on two years now paying money to them and our house was suppose to be finished tomorrow 31st may, 3 months breach of completion date 22nd feb.
They are telling us it will be another week. Long story short seeking legal action.
Omg my Neighbour in Brokenwood Avenue had a lot of issues I was wondering what was happening
so sorry to hear. Good luck

Building with Perry Homes: viewtopic.php?t=84756
4klgss
Hi guys we are building I cliftleigh meadows arrowfeild street. Our builders are oracle. Anyone know of a good solictor in our area? We are going on two years now paying money to them and our house was suppose to be finished tomorrow 31st may, 3 months breach of completion date 22nd feb.
They are telling us it will be another week. Long story short seeking legal action.

Hi 4klgss
New to the post.
Hope it all worked out for you.
Oracle is one of the builder we are looking to go with ... any recommendations/comments? We are also going to be building in Cliftleigh Meadows. Our land is in the Stage 15 so have to wait till Jan/Feb next year. What type of soil do you have on your property?
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum