Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Arden - Votivo 43

Page 1 of 26

Building first home, take 2 after a bad start with another builder, excited to be at colour selections next week so thought I'd start my own thread. Have been impressed with Arden so far.

Thanks to the forum I've learnt a lot and I think we have dodged a bullet and can be excited again about the build, rather than anxious.

So it begins.......
Welcome to H1 Ezza, that elevation looks great

Follow our build with Express Two Storey (Ventura Group): http://tinyurl.com/jlykgph
mrsdoe
Welcome to H1 Ezza, that elevation looks great

Follow our build with Express Two Storey (Ventura Group): http://tinyurl.com/jlykgph

Thanks Mrsdoe, it's just the facade image from the builder not our elevation but it is the facade we have chosen on the same house design.

Found you!! Love the Hamptons style facade, enjoy colour selections it's lots of fun

cant decide
Found you!! Love the Hamptons style facade, enjoy colour selections it's lots of fun

Thanks can't decide!

Now I love a bit of research but even I'm over it now. Starting to 2nd guess my choices but need to back myself, going for light grey paint inside, timber floors and white windows to match the facade. Grey tiles in bathroom. 1 week till colour selection!!!

Ezza78

Building first home, take 2 after a bad start with another builder, excited to be at colour selections next week so thought I'd start my own thread. Have been impressed with Arden so far.

Thanks to the forum I've learnt a lot and I think we have dodged a bullet and can be excited again about the build, rather than anxious.

So it begins.......

Great choice in facade. We've selected the bridgehampton too.
Special_K
Ezza78

So it begins.......

Thanks Special k, when does your build start?

Ezza78
Special_K
Ezza78

So it begins.......

We still don't have Tender. Do you know if any bridge hamptons have been competed yet?

Special_K
Ezza78
Special_K
[quote="Ezza78"]

So it begins.......

We still don't have Tender. Do you know if any bridge hamptons have been competed yet?

[/quote]

We have tender this month, due to start end of Oct. Don't think they have completed any Bridgehampton facades as it's new but they are currently building one, don't know the address though. They are also building a single story home in Lyndhurst, it's a single version of Bridgehampton, called Brooklyn. Not finished yet, can see on their Facebook page.

Colours finally locked in!

Ooh, I like that facade. Feels very American to me

Nice color choices
DD All the best!
Love the external colours and your grey tile looks quite similar to the tile we choose for our wet areas. Are those engineered marri boards for the floor?

Nice floor colour! Which one is that?
mrsdoe
Love the external colours and your grey tile looks quite similar to the tile we choose for our wet areas. Are those engineered marri boards for the floor?

Thanks mrsdoe, the boards are Tempo, Blackbutt raw engineered 180mm wide boards from Perfect Timber Floors. Fair to say they have taken a great chunk of our budget!

The tile looks quite like concrete and is matt finish, hope we can pull it off with floor to ceiling tiles

g33kerb0t

That's the Blackbutt Tempo boards g33kerb0t. Hope they are worth the price tag! Which one did you chose?

Ezza78
g33kerb0t

That's the Blackbutt Tempo boards g33kerb0t. Hope they are worth the price tag! Which one did you chose?

We chose the Chateau engineered wood from the noveau collection. It's also a wide board.

I have to say, it's probably the biggest upgrade in our list.
g33kerb0t
Ezza78
g33kerb0t

We chose the Chateau engineered wood from the noveau collection. It's also a wide board.

Just looked them up, beautiful. Semi-gloss or matt?

Ezza78
g33kerb0t
Ezza78
[quote="g33kerb0t"]Nice floor colour! Which one is that?

Just looked them up, beautiful. Semi-gloss or matt?

[/quote]
I believe it is matt with some texture in it.
Ezza78
Colours finally locked in!

The colours looking all good. I too have chosen Malay grey for outside balcony render and tranquil retreat for the rest.
what is the benchtop you have chosen
pEast
The colours looking all good. I too have chosen Malay grey for outside balcony render and tranquil retreat for the rest.
what is the benchtop you have chosen

I agree colours look great Ezza.

pEast, I also have Malay grey, but it is on most of my my exterior. I was worried about it being to dark, but now it's on, i'm so glad we have it!

We mixed it up with Milton Moon on the balcony, doors, garage door etc.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum