Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

We have land!!!!

Page 1 of 1
Hello.....

After many many MANY years of back and forth deciding whether building is for the DH and I we finally said yes! We put our house on the market and it sold in 1 day!! I know right! 😳

We recently paid our deposit and signed our contract to build with G and P builders. Excited is an understatement 😀

Below are a few snaps of our block
Hello Kandgat,

Congrats on the super speedy sale of your house and the land purchase. Such a pretty area at Karalee. We looked to buy land there before our first build on the coast.

Looking forward to seeing which plan your going to build with G&P, those guys are lovely and have some great designs.

Welcome Kandgat!!

Lovely block and the kids look so happy!! Looking forward to following along
Related
12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

14/03/2024
Contract Works Insurance - Why your builder should have it

Building A New House

Hi All, I just wanted to close this topic out with an update. So we ended up agreeing to a number with the insurance company, and after an extensive amount of hand…

7/01/2024
What have been your experiences with building inspections?

Building A New House

You have mandatory building inspections and privately engaged building inspections. The difference between the two comes down to inspecting the building so it's safe and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum