Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

First time building Colorado 37 Henley

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone,

I am about to start the process of building our first home and I was wondering if anyone has built a Colorado 37 by Henley at all that would like to share some pictures of it, or have any hints or tips of what works and what doesn't.

There is no display home and while the home looks great on paper, I am a little nervous about building something I can't see first.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, first time poster here
We almost built the colorado with plantation. As there was no display the sales guy showed us one that was under construction. So maybe talk to them and see if there is any under construction that u can have a look at. Nice house by the way.

Thanks Miss Lucky, it looks like a great plan. Unfortunately there aren't any being built at the moment, because that was something else I thought of. Never mind i'm sure it will be fine.
Related
6/10/2023
First time building.

General Discussion

Can anyone give me any onfo on New Homes WA? Good or bad, hopefully good just need to know if my choice was good or not? Thanks ❤️

21/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Congrats. Will be watching this progress and interested to see how you go with summit.

16/04/2024
Henley Homes

Building A New House

Hi, If you give a set of criteria as to what means 'good' to you, it'll give others prompts to respond. We considered Henley early on but there were two factors that…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum