Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Carlisle, Henley or Boutique

Page 1 of 1
Hi There!

We are first homebuyers/builders and have a titled block of land in Greenvale that we are completing on soon. We have been to a few display homes and out of the ones we have seen we are liking one of the single storey floor plans from each of Carlisle, Henley and Boutique homes.

We are looking at:

Augusta Affinity 33 - Carlisle
Amalfi 32 - Henley
Marseille 32 - Boutique

They are roughly all around the sameish price (within around $10k).

Wondering if there was a general consensus which is the better builder of the three, and if any of them we should definitely not go with?

Also does anyone have suggestions of other builders to look at that have the same type of deal/inclusions as the Affinity/Reserve collections?

Looking forward to getting started on a build and learning loads from her!

Thanks!

Danny
dannyd1
Hi There!

We are first homebuyers/builders and have a titled block of land in Greenvale that we are completing on soon. We have been to a few display homes and out of the ones we have seen we are liking one of the single storey floor plans from each of Carlisle, Henley and Boutique homes.

We are looking at:

Amalfi 32 - Henley
Marseille 32 - Boutique

Wondering if there was a general consensus which is the better builder of the three, and if any of them we should definitely not go with?

Also does anyone have suggestions of other builders to look at that have the same type of deal/inclusions as the Affinity/Reserve collections?

Thanks!

Danny

Check out granvue their standard inclusions are what the other builders call extras

dannyd1
Hi There!

We are looking at:

Amalfi 32 - Henley
Marseille 32 - Boutique

Thanks!

Danny

We are building with Boutique (Chelsea 23) in the same area a friend is building Carlisle. Their site costs were a bit of a skyrocket and with Boutique the pricing is fixed. Our slab looks stronger and includes piers at no additional cost, their home is progressing quick too but I'm ever so glad we have made the Boutique choice! Back in the day Henley were shocking (18 yrs ago) but they may have picked up their game
good luck. I'd say get site costing from both!!!! See the slab grade etc. you do have to like the design though!

Go with carlisle they are good their build quality is very good or you can try Arden homes their inclusion is very good better than all builders we are building with arden in donnybrook after comparing all builders

Jadeypox
dannyd1
Hi There!

We are looking at:

Amalfi 32 - Henley
Marseille 32 - Boutique

Thanks!

Danny

We are building with Boutique (Chelsea 23) in the same area a friend is building Carlisle. Their site costs were a bit of a skyrocket and with Boutique the pricing is fixed. Our slab looks stronger and includes piers at no additional cost, their home is progressing quick too but I'm ever so glad we have made the Boutique choice! Back in the day Henley were shocking (18 yrs ago) but they may have picked up their game
good luck. I'd say get site costing from both!!!! See the slab grade etc. you do have to like the design though!

Sorry just to add.. we found that Boutique didn't have many promos but their cat. 1 (inclusions were great so we didn't have to spend too much extra in the colour/showroom appointment). I'd also check out the showrooms before hand and estimate pricing!!!!

This is our first home and on our smaller budget glad that we have quality in our selections already included in our build! Also if you say someone refers you, you get a $750 credit to spend in the showroom. Hah feel free to inbox me if u need that credit

We are upto bricks and have had such a smooth build so far!

Parabatzis
dannyd1
Hi There!

We are looking at:

Amalfi 32 - Henley
Marseille 32 - Boutique

Thanks!

Danny

Check out granvue their standard inclusions are what the other builders call extras

Thanks, will check them out!
Jadeypox
Jadeypox
dannyd1
Hi There!

We are looking at:

Amalfi 32 - Henley
Marseille 32 - Boutique

Thanks!

Danny

Sorry just to add.. we found that Boutique didn't have many promos but their cat. 1 (inclusions were great so we didn't have to spend too much extra in the colour/showroom appointment). I'd also check out the showrooms before hand and estimate pricing!!!!

This is our first home and on our smaller budget glad that we have quality in our selections already included in our build! Also if you say someone refers you, you get a $750 credit to spend in the showroom. Hah feel free to inbox me if u need that credit

Thanks very much, we are meeting Boutique at their showroom this week to get final pricing. May give you a shout on that credit
dannyd1
Jadeypox
Jadeypox
[quote="dannyd1"]Hi There!

We are looking at:

Amalfi 32 - Henley
Marseille 32 - Boutique

Thanks!

Danny

Thanks very much, we are meeting Boutique at their showroom this week to get final pricing. May give you a shout on that credit
[/quote]

Haha awesome! Have a good look at the showroom. If we were having a half asked experience I would have told you
feel free to inbox me any questions too! Happy to help!

dannyd1
Parabatzis
dannyd1
Hi There!

We are looking at:

Amalfi 32 - Henley
Marseille 32 - Boutique

Thanks!

Danny

Thanks, will check them out!

No worries the quality you get is next to none.
And compare the inclusions to the other builders you'll see the difference

Related
28/06/2023
Boutique Homes

General Discussion

Thanks for the insight.

15/09/2023
Sydney - Inner Suburbs - Boutique Builder Costs

Building A New House

Hi Simeon, PM'ed you the other day. Still waiting >

24/04/2024
Carlisle Building Experience

Building A New House

Carlisle use to sneak a water resistant "Performance Solution" into their contracts. Have you checked your contract for same?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum