Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

landscape plan

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys,

We are planning to build at Jordan Spring East Stage -2, however, it looks like we will have to submit a landscape plan ourselves, does anyone know of a cheaper way to get this plan, I have looked at bluegumdesign.com.au .

Any ideas,

Best Regards,
Randhir Singh
Not cheaper but can vouch for blue gum design

Did my plan. Implemented my ideas. Very well done, great price and good turn around.

MR.india
Hi guys,

We are planning to build at Jordan Spring East Stage -2, however, it looks like we will have to submit a landscape plan ourselves, does anyone know of a cheaper way to get this plan, I have looked at bluegumdesign.com.au .

Any ideas,

Best Regards,
Randhir Singh

Diy
We were quoted $800 for the landscape design by our builder, but hubby used some online software and did it- we just had to abide by guidelines of developer eg which plants are recommended, required distance from A to B, aize of concrete area v/s green area etc

Spotme
MR.india
Hi guys,

Any ideas,

Best Regards,
Randhir Singh

Diy
We were quoted $800 for the landscape design by our builder, but hubby used some online software and did it- we just had to abide by guidelines of developer eg which plants are recommended, required distance from A to B, aize of concrete area v/s green area etc

Do you know the name of the software used? We are also in the same position. I've looked at BlueGum Design too, however I'm not after anything extravagant. I think I'd be ok designing my own.

Spotme
MR.india
Hi guys,

Any ideas,

Best Regards,
Randhir Singh

Diy

thanks, we looked at DIY path, but the jordan spring design documents states
"A landscape plan is to be provided at 1:100 @ A3 by a qualified landscape designer/architect/horticulturist"
unless they consider us as qualified landscape designer.
MR.india
Spotme
MR.india
Hi guys,

Any ideas,

Best Regards,
Randhir Singh

Diy

thanks, we looked at DIY path, but the jordan spring design documents states
"A landscape plan is to be provided at 1:100 @ A3 by a qualified landscape designer/architect/horticulturist"
unless they consider us as qualified landscape designer.

Wow ok, then no DII've definitely heard that BlueGum is good though..

Jacinta.C
Spotme
MR.india
Hi guys,

Any ideas,

Best Regards,
Randhir Singh

Diy

Do you know the name of the software used? We are also in the same position. I've looked at BlueGum Design too, however I'm not after anything extravagant. I think I'd be ok designing my own.

I'll have to check with hubby n get back to you!

Jacinta.C
Jacinta.C
Spotme

Diy

Thanks a ton..!
I also used Bluegum. Very good service.

MR.india
Jacinta.C
Jacinta.C
[quote="Spotme"]

Diy

Thanks a ton..![/quote]

It's smartdraw software

https://www.smartdraw.com/landscape-design/

Thank you Spotme. I will have a look at the software over my days off.

I did mine with Microsoft paint. We were quoted $1000 and I thought bugger that!

Excellent Gravy, although, my estate requires a plan to be made by a "qualified landscape designer/architect/horticulturist" I will still make one by myself and see if it passes through.
Related
29/06/2023
Landscape Design Parramatta NSW

Landscape & Garden Design

Landscape Design Parramatta We have been doing a large amount of landscape design work in Sydney…

11/08/2023
Landscape backyard on a slope land

Need advice on the backyard plan above. Should I excavate and cut all of the dirt to level with the house slab or semi-excavate as per photo above? Both left and right…

29/08/2023
Landscape construction drawings and process

Thanks very much! And would the landscaper/contractor generally involve the engineer or is that something the client would do? Thanks for your help

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum