Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

New Build - Pre Completition Inspection QLD

Page 1 of 1
Hi

I am currently building a new home in Brisbane QLD. I am wanting a professional or third party to conduct the pre completition inspection on my behalf prior to moving in and making final payment. If there is anyone in the western suburbs of Brisbane who does this work, or knows of someone who can cover off and do the inspection I would be happy to hear from you. Thanks
pearcer
Hi

I am currently building a new home in Brisbane QLD. I am wanting a professional or third party to conduct the pre completition inspection on my behalf prior to moving in and making final payment. If there is anyone in the western suburbs of Brisbane who does this work, or knows of someone who can cover off and do the inspection I would be happy to hear from you. Thanks

Hi,

We are looking into K-Spec. Someone on H1 mentioned it on a North Brisbane build. We are still waiting for our council approval so we haven't engaged their services as yet but Iv heard nothing but good reviews and their pricing seems pretty reasonable

Good luck with PCI

We are using k-spec at the moment (frame stage) and they have been really good. The inspector we had was knowledgeable and was happy to have a chat about any concerns I had.
Related
27/10/2023
Your most important inspection? Pre contract review.

General Discussion

The worst thing you can do is sign a building contract without a pre contract review. Over the years many people have come to me with disputes where they just signed…

14/04/2024
Pre Lining Inspection with defects

Building A New House

There are a lot of private inspectors should have stayed working as tradies!! Firstly, you paid for a professional opinion of the works, if he has picked up on an item he…

2/08/2023
Pre-build landscaping considerations

Landscape & Garden Design

Ideally you would engage a landscaper to give you some insight what they may need in the space to make your vision come to life…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum