Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Stylemaster Homes: Baybreeze 22 Primo

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I thought we would post some information on our build with Stylemaster Homes which we expect to start by the end of February 2017 just incase anyone was interested as other threads on here were really helpful.

Plan: Baybreeze 22 / Luxe Miele Promotion
Facade: Primo
Lot Size: 576m2

Facade:

Most up to date plan:

Kitchen:

Colour Selection:

(Everything in image is from Luxe range with no upgrades, small labour fee incurred for brick bond lay for subway tiles)
Two External Colours: Monument and Silver Service
Colour bond Roof: Shale Grey
Brick Column: Urban One Chiffon (Rest of house will also be this brick)
Battening: Merbau Timber Clear Satin 31x31
Internal Walls: Winter Ice
All floor tiles: 450x450 Belga Grey
All wall tiles/splashback: 100x200 Subway Tile White
Cabinetry: Laminex Elegant Oak Riven Finish
Caesarstone: Snow
Carpet: Smokey Sopelle

Tiles:
Hello and welcome.

That size house on nearly 600m2 should give you a decent yard.....are rare commodity these days.

Not a lot of threads on Stylemaster builds in this forum. Good to see another one pop up. We are a little bit further down the track as our frames go up tomorrow. How have you found the process so far with them?
Hi. about to start building the Veridian 34 with Stylemaster. Pretty happy with the whole process so far. Will be interested to know how you go aswell!

ed_dw
Hi All,

I thought we would post some information on our build with Stylemaster Homes which we expect to start by the end of February 2017 just incase anyone was interested as other threads on here were really helpful.

Plan: Baybreeze 22 / Luxe Miele Promotion
Facade: Primo
Lot Size: 576m2

Facade:

Most up to date plan:

Kitchen:

Colour Selection:

(Everything in image is from Luxe range with no upgrades, small labour fee incurred for brick bond lay for subway tiles)
Two External Colours: Monument and Silver Service
Colour bond Roof: Shale Grey
Brick Column: Urban One Chiffon (Rest of house will also be this brick)
Battening: Merbau Timber Clear Satin 31x31
Internal Walls: Winter Ice
All floor tiles: 450x450 Belga Grey
All wall tiles/splashback: 100x200 Subway Tile White
Cabinetry: Laminex Elegant Oak Riven Finish
Caesarstone: Snow
Carpet: Smokey Sopelle

Tiles:

We have chosen the same tile for our wet areas. Love them!!

michelle.browne
Hi. about to start building the Veridian 34 with Stylemaster. Pretty happy with the whole process so far. Will be interested to know how you go aswell!

Good choice on the design. Thas what we went for. Got the roof on this week. Happy with Stylemaster so far.
arcachon
michelle.browne

Good choice on the design. Thas what we went for. Got the roof on this week. Happy with Stylemaster so far.

Haha...just saw your name in another thread I replied to. I believe we may be neighbours!

You're at the Crossing, Karalee then? If its the Porto facade we'll have matching houses in the same estate. LOL.
arcachon
You're at the Crossing, Karalee then? If its the Porto facade we'll have matching houses in the same estate. LOL.

Yep the crossing! Nuvo facade though. At least we can keep the site supervisor honest! Haha. Good luck with the build. Come over for a beer once we've all moved in!

We are building the Lakeview 29 with Stylemaster. We've just had our frames and roof done and hopefully the rough ins will be done this week. So far we are finding them very slow compared to other builders in our estate, houses that started after us have exceeded our progress by far. Our build started on 19th Dec & expecting handover early June. Good luck, I'm sure we'll all be happy with the finished product.

HI Maywill,

We are at a very similar stage to you. Roof just completed and rough ins almost done. Our site was cut before Christmas and the slab went down 2nd week of January. Considering the holiday break you progress isn't too bad. Ours has been rolling along OK since work resumed.

I can't really comment on progress of other builders in your estate but I have notices in mine that some move quicker than others at different stages. Could be a multitude of reasons each could get held up at different times.

P.S. The Lakeview 29 is a great design. Good space and very functional. I noticed quite a few builders have something similar.
Hi Arcachon,

The process so far has been really good so far, great communication. We are expecting movement on the block by the 9th of March. Hopefully all goes well and communication continues.
Did you get going a couple of weeks ago as planned?

We've been rolling along nicely. Should be ready for handover mid-late April.
Building with Stylemaster,
Why not go to the bank, pick up $400000 and set fire to it.... That would be far less crazy than actually building with them.
These guys should not even hold a licence.
What ended up happening with the build?
Related
14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

28/06/2023
Boutique Homes

General Discussion

Thanks for the insight.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum