Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Boutique homes

Page 1 of 1
Just after some constructive feedback re; Boutique Homes as we are looking at possibly building with them in Torquay. (Airlie 38)

Friends boutique build which is almost finished have had an absolute nightmare build with them.

We have just started construction with Boutique and so far we've been pretty happy with their service. They contact us regularly with updates and are happy to answer questions. The only thing that could be a bit better is probably the speed at which they do things. They don't build as quick as Simonds and other builders but there have been other people who have said the quality is better. I also found them quite reasonable cost wise and really love the premium inclusions.

Thanks guys - it's good to hear both positive and negative stories

Aimz086
We have just started construction with Boutique and so far we've been pretty happy with their service. They contact us regularly with updates and are happy to answer questions. The only thing that could be a bit better is probably the speed at which they do things. They don't build as quick as Simonds and other builders but there have been other people who have said the quality is better. I also found them quite reasonable cost wise and really love the premium inclusions.

Hope your build goes well, but make sure you keep a close eye on it during fit out stage especially.

I would recommend an independent building inspector regardless of which company you build with.

I'm building with Boutique - you might like to follow my blog. www.firstbornhouse.wordpress.com
our_new_digs
I would recommend an independent building inspector regardless of which company you build with.

I'm building with Boutique - you might like to follow my blog. http://www.firstbornhouse.wordpress.com

Lovely blog! Wish this was around before I signed my PWC back in Dec15

Related
28/06/2023
Boutique Homes

General Discussion

Thanks for the insight.

15/09/2023
Sydney - Inner Suburbs - Boutique Builder Costs

Building A New House

Hi Simeon, PM'ed you the other day. Still waiting >

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum